Search results

1. Jezza K

DH Focus SAM Raw

Nice job looks really clean. The Sam Factory I have is pretty much the same colour as raw
  2. Jezza K

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

Despite a gallant effort of 700k in December I fell 300k short of my 5000 target. I'm going to up the stakes to 6000 in 17
  3. Jezza K

Damn! That is a dick load of riding
  4. Jezza K

I've done dead on 1800 km. Sorry to admit that 95% is on the tarmac. Very little free time to hit the trails these days :( That being said myself and a friend have committed to a night ride once a week so might be able to get closer to 80% hopefully...
  5. Jezza K

DJ Oryx Desert Dueler

Looks tough! I love the extra triangle of metal on the seat tube. Sounds like my .243
  6. Jezza K

You guys are smashing it. Nice work! I'm at 570 so well on my way to my 5000 goal. Mostly commuting on a hard tail with slicks, some night laps of the dam plus a thredbo trip
  7. Jezza K

eBikes - what's the current perspective

I don't have strong opinions either way as I have never witnessed 1st hand the destruction to trails nor have I ridden an e-bike. That being said whilst I am not racing out to buy one I would love to take this sucker for a spin. Looks like a lot of fun...
  8. Jezza K

AM Focus SAM Factory

I love the laser engraving. Nice bike. Nice custom touches. I have 16 Focus Factory stock so I'm jealous of your rims.
  9. Jezza K

eBikes - what's the current perspective

This topic has re-kindled my love of rotoburn. Loving the hate
  10. Jezza K

Is Chainreaction average at best?

If chain reaction sold underwear I would never need to go into a bricks and motor store again
  11. Jezza K

I like the sound of 100k a week with a couple of off weeks so I'll go 5000. I'm at 223 so far. Last year I got 3300 as I wasn't very strict with the stravering so I'm confident(ish)
  12. Jezza K

Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

Bought an old stumpy just over a week ago. Still haven't taken it for a proper spin....and yes I have already replaced the green grips
  13. Jezza K

Alloy dropper post seized in carbon frame

I just checked out the price on the thomson droppers. mortgage your house!
  14. Jezza K

AM Norco Sight c7.2 & Aurum c7.1 - page 2

I love the lazy geo! Beautiful looking bike
  15. Jezza K

great stuff you just don't like!

iPhones mounted to your handle bars. Because you couldn't live without that facebook update for your 30min commute!
  16. Jezza K

And upside down rock shox. Your stanchions will get scratched! plus they look crap. it don't make sense to me
  17. Jezza K

I've often wondered about them as a commuter. Would have grip in the wet too. 23s are horrible when it's bucketing down
  18. Jezza K

Nuke Proof - Worst name horrible yellowness Da Bomb - Their catch phrase should be "Da Bomb because our name was thought up by a 12 year old" +1 for cylco cross. I enjoy my mtb off road and my road bike on the road. Don't see it at all necessary to take my road bike to the bush I used to...
  19. Jezza K

Roadie Brakes

Thanks mate gives me something to think about. I think new pads will be a good start. The swiss ones look pretty fancy but are $38. Are these that much better than the ultegra for $13? T-Rex - Thanks mate one of my main questions was compatibility. Thanks for clearing this up. I don't really...
  20. Jezza K

Roadie Brakes

mmm alcohol. one for you and one for me. I'll give this a crack. Thanks!