Search results

1. nick_dales

POC Trabec

Not Quite To Satisfy the Australian standards the helmet did have to be modified. The Australian Trabec helmets utilise a slightly different anchorage point for the straps. However the shell & all internal construction is exactly the same. So yes POC have taken the extremely expensive &...
  2. nick_dales

POC Trabec

The Trabec Helmet is now Available in Australia. The Trabec Retails for $219.95 which is a significant saving over International sites. With AUS/NZ Certification your local bike shop can order the helmet through Snowsport International (02) 8203 4333. Alternatively use the POC Sports Store...
  3. nick_dales

POC Helmets

I can confirm that Snowsport International are the only licensed distributor for all POC products in both Australia and New Zealand. The Trabec and Cortex helmets passed the Australian standards approval approximately a month ago. The first shipment of helmets should be in Australia in the...
  4. nick_dales

Post Your Blog

http://flanno.tumblr.com/
  5. nick_dales

Farkers of days gone by

So many classic farkin memories. Working in the industry has meant i can't really make a huge fool of myself on here, like i used too :(
  6. nick_dales

Thomson 27.2 by 410mm Seatpost - Any Good?

Off topic, but i spoke to these guys a while ago. Just wondering who's now distributing them?
  7. nick_dales

VCA Chilean Downhill

Definitely don't want to be running wide bars
  8. nick_dales

Little Things You Hate

Shit breaking at the worst possible time. I've just moved down to canberra for uni and i'm trying to support myself with no help from centrelink or my parents. And so far this week i have had to spend $300 on a new headunit for my car as the old one broke, $100 on a new phone only to have it...
  9. nick_dales

Tightarse people - share your stories here

On my 18th i lent a mate of mine $20 to go up to the bottle-O and buy a six pack, when i asked for the $20 back i was hand $17 because he'd forced me to scull one of his beers. I was at the pub with same mate about a week ago when the people behind us got up to leave without finishing their...
  10. nick_dales

Year 12 2010!

How did everyone go with uni? I got accepted into the degree i want at the university of Canberra, so i'll be moving down from Sydney which is going to be different. Anyone else heading down there
  11. nick_dales

DH Dales has Curves ✔

Alright sweet i'll let you know about the forks if i sell the frame. Just noticed you seem to be copying me. I also used to own a 08 Parker 3 haha
  12. nick_dales

DH Dales has Curves ✔

I would consider it if frame and maybe fork were taken. Anything in particular that took your fancy?
  13. nick_dales

Sold

Sold.........................
  14. nick_dales

Sold

B.u.m.p $80?
  15. nick_dales

DH Dales has Curves ✔

Now regrettably for sale http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?219580-Norco-Team-DH-*Amazing-Condition* Really wish i could keep it :(
  16. nick_dales

Playstation 3 Thread

I'll sell you mine, it's in great condition, i still kick myself i sold my ps2
  17. nick_dales

The 4X thread.

Have a couple rounds that are free entry, most should already have mtba insurance, and then just waive the race fee. Most young kids will enter if it's free, and once their hooked they'll start bringing their friends down.
  18. nick_dales

The 4X thread.

Looks great mate, the Jamis Parker is a really underated bike, when the chainstays aren't snapping that is
  19. nick_dales

What did you get off santa for Christmas

Sweet Fuck All, so far its a pair of jocks and socks, oh well that doesn't really bother me anyway
  20. nick_dales

Little Things You Hate

Working 7-5:30 for 2 days in a row with no lunch break, in a job where i'm surrounded by a hardworking yet impossible to understand Irish supervisor and a deadshit apprentice who won't get off his fucking arse and actually do some work