Search results

1. ben_rides_a_bike

VIC 2017 Transition Patrol Carbon SOLD

Item: 2017 Transition Patrol Carbon Location: Gisborne Vic Item Condition: Almost new Reason for selling: New bike more suited for my riding Price and price conditions: $3000 Extra Info: Frame is almost new. Still within warranty. Very small marks as seen in photos. Has frameksin now...
  2. ben_rides_a_bike

Sold

Item: See below Location: Gisborne, 3437 Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Secrets, new build.. Price and price conditions: $1300ono Extra Info: Hey guys, for sale I have a built kit, and frame for sale. It is all brand new 2014/2015 gear from Dartmoor. I have everything...
  3. ben_rides_a_bike

WTB : Ironhorse Sunday, Large

Item: Ironhorse Sunday Location: Anywhere, happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: No budget, however don't try think im paying drug money for your beaten up ol' Sunday Extra Info: Hey guys, looking to buy either a complete, or frame only Sunday. Please inbox me all info. Cheers
  4. ben_rides_a_bike

Comment, and ill say what i like about you.

Instead of "like for a like", comment and ill say what I like about you. Thankyou.
  5. ben_rides_a_bike

VIC WTB : 20mm Downhill front wheel ASAP

What up niggas. Item: DH Front wheel and hub and spokes and some nips. Location: Gisborne vic, but can travel to you Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheaper than a new wheel off CRC Extra Info: Want to buy a complete downhill suited front wheel. Dont have time to buy off CRC. Need one ASAP...
  6. ben_rides_a_bike

2010 RS Totem standard spring

Hey guys Does anyone know the what spring is installed by default in the 2010 RS Totem coils? Been searching and haven't found anything... thanks.
  7. ben_rides_a_bike

New BMX, help.

Hey guys Sorry if its in the wrong section, kinda didnt know were to put it. Anyway, looking to get back into the bmx, when im not riding the downhill. Kinda forgotten the major brands and whats hot to buy. Looking at spending anything from 700-750, but id like it to be around the...
  8. ben_rides_a_bike

Found

FOUND Thanks.
  9. ben_rides_a_bike

iPhone 3gs Jailbreaking

New topic, Post #15 Thanks
  10. ben_rides_a_bike

Spring question- quick help

Hey fair noob when it comes to shock and spring sizing so, I have a dhx3 shock on my 08 atomik, its running a 500x3.25 spring and i want a Ti. The spring im looking at is a 450x3. So will it still fit mine?? Thanks, Ben:)
  11. ben_rides_a_bike

DH Fully custom 08 Aomik

Hey guys Heres my fully custom 08 Atomik, built it up from scratch, only stock part is the dhx3 shock. Thanks to guys on heer that have gave me some parts to:) Rides like a dream, and yeah, your probably thinking, its only an Atomik, well its pretty pimped:p Frame - 08 Norco Atomik Rear shock...
  12. ben_rides_a_bike

Cheap DH Forks Wanted

Item: Cheap Downhill forks, Boxxer, 888 anything Location: Gisborne Vic, but will pay for poste Price range/Willing to Pay:anything under 500 bucks Extra Info: Needs to be in good condition.
  13. ben_rides_a_bike

Leaking oil from my Travis

Hey Went down to my bike before and noticed on the end of the lower legs on the air side a nut was loose, so i tightened it up. Then i flipped the bike the right way up and all this oil started powering out from the air side of the fork:confused: What do i do? there is currently no oil in...
  14. ben_rides_a_bike

DH- New Brakes

Hey Looking at some new brakes for my DH rig Been looking at the Hope range and also Shimano range. I like my code 5, had a shit load of power, wayy more than i would have needed, just didnt have enough adaptability. Anyway buy the end of next week ill have some money to play around with...
  15. ben_rides_a_bike

Reverse Direct Mount on Manitou Travis?

Hey guys, I want to put a different direct mount onto my 08 Travis. If i take the travis direct mount on then bolt the reverse onto were it usually would go will this work? Dont no much about direct mounts and if ANY would work on a Travis, what is it? Heres a pic:
  16. ben_rides_a_bike

Shifter help

Hey Having few problems with my rear shifter, its an x7. So, i have fed the cable through the outer tube, when i bring it to the x7 shifter an insert it in that little hole thingo i then tighten the cable up down at the derailleur. Then i go back to the shifter and were the cable meets...
  17. ben_rides_a_bike

DH Fully custom 08 Atomik- action pic

Hey guys, Heres my 08 Atomik, built it from frame up thanks to a few people on here: jakey_trickster, Excalibur, Jacko13, Zekman and :[TYL3R]:. Thanks guys:) Pic up, just havnt put the shifting gear n chain on. Frame - 08 Norco Atomik Rear shock - DHX3 Front shock/fork - 08 Manitou...
  18. ben_rides_a_bike

Small edit of my Mate

Hey Went for a good ride today so i decided to take the Vid Camera out and film my mate Lucas. Lighting condition was shitty and didnt bother setting up all the adjustments ans some reason it disnt load in HD on Vimeo:confused: Some bits are abit shaky, i forgot the tripod at another...
  19. ben_rides_a_bike

Manitou Travis on 08 Atomik

Hey guys, Recently put a set of 08 Manitou travis forks on my 08 Atomik. Just wondering, cause the arch is the other way around when the forks bottom out will they hit the frame? Should i put a rubber stopper on frame just incase? Or do these forks have bottom out resist? Cheers
  20. ben_rides_a_bike

contact number for Zekman

Hey Well bought a pair of dh forks from "Zekman" 2 weeks ago. Money went through wednesday 1 week ago, he said he sent them the thursday after. So its now been over a week and I'm from melbiurne n he's in NSW. Hoe long would this usually take and anyone have a contact number for him or...