Search results

1. jakey_trickster

DH 2012 Kona Operator - full custom build

Frame - 2012 Large Kona Operator, custom anno black bolts Rear shock - RC4, ti spring Front shock/fork - 2012 Boxxer World Cups Black Handlebars - Gravity 800 Stem - Straitline 50mm Headset - FSA Grips - ODI Saddle - TI Fly Seatpost - Thompson Brake - 2012 codes Cranks - Saints...
  2. jakey_trickster

Kona Factory Team - Windham, USA

Hi everyone, Haven't posted on here for a while. I've been over following the Kona Factory Team at the world cups, Been a great 6 weeks, but sitting here in my hotel room in New York :usa2: it draws to an end. Windham will most likely be my final round for this season, plan to do more in the...
  3. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

soldftygvukvl
  4. jakey_trickster

Kona Victoria Project 2 - Shepparton

Here is the Kona Project from Round 2 of the Kona Victoria State Downhill Series http://vimeo.com/31834772 Special thanks to Rex Lucas and Clint White for additional shots and heli filming.
  5. jakey_trickster

Mystic Bright Australia Downhill (Jacob Hunter and Dean Lucas)

http://vimeo.com/30593035 Filmed in Bright Australia, awesome track, super steep, lots of roots, best time, hope the video reflects what an awesome time we had. Riders, Jacob Hunter & Dean Lucas Filmed on a Canon 7D with a f2.8 24-70mm Edited on Final Cut Pro
  6. jakey_trickster

Dean Lucas - 2012 Kona short

Been so busy with DVD stuff, work and school I've had little time to knock anything up for a while, finally got out and filmed this - http://vimeo.com/30371869 A short 40 second video featuring young under 19's Kona rider Dean Lucas. Shot on location at Dean's local track (Beechworth...
  7. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

Selling for mate Item full name and model: 2008, GT DHi, Medium, Black Location: Beechworth, Victoria. Will Post at buyers expense. Item condition description: Very Good, few scratches, some dints in the rims but nothing that effects the performance of the Bike. Recently serviced, new seals...
  8. jakey_trickster

DH Intese M9 - THE BIKE ( NEW PHOTOS )

After lending my commencal to my mate who decided to claim it I was out of a bike, that wasn't such an issue as doing year 12 and filming the National and State Series I have little time for riding anyway. However, the 4 months off the downhill bike practically killed me, I missed it so much and...
  9. jakey_trickster

Maldon Round 7 - Kona Victorian Downhill Mountain Bike Series 2010 - 2011 teaser

Final Round teaser can be seen Here! Editing is underway, final interviews at Long Gulley and a couple rider segments soon after and it will be done. Thanks for the help and support all series, was a great one. Jake
  10. jakey_trickster

Shepparton Round 6 - Kona Victorian Downhill Mountain Bike Series 2010 - 2011

Hey everyone, Web release is online now check it out Here!
  11. jakey_trickster

Rhys Atkinson - Yackandandah rider segment Teaser

http://vimeo.com/22804200 A short teaser for a rider segment that will feature in my current DVD project. Rhys Atkinson, Australian National Series Champion. After Rhys left his mark on Yackandandah for the 5th round of the Kona Victorian State Downhill mountain bike Series with the...
  12. jakey_trickster

Sold

Selling for a mate.. Contact Jai, 0459 059 359, j.motherwell@hotmail.com Location: Mooroolbark, Victoria Item condition: Bike is pretty much brand new, frame was a warranty frame so has never been ridden; I bought a new bike in the mean time and swapped all the parts over. Everything in RED...
  13. jakey_trickster

Yackandandah Round 5 - Kona Victorian Downhill Mountain Bike Series 2010 - 2011

Hey everyone, Just got the Teaser online from Yackandandah, check it out here - VICDH Series MEDIA Enjoy
  14. jakey_trickster

Yackandanhah helmet cam

http://vimeo.com/22237825
  15. jakey_trickster

Yackandandah Race Promo

Hey everyone, For those of you who are looking at going to Yackandandah for next weekends round 5 of the Kona Victorian Downhill Mountain Bike Series you might be interested in having a look at some footage of the track from last weekend. There have been a number of changes made to the...
  16. jakey_trickster

Mt Beauty - Victorian Champs

Hi guys and girls, Mt Beauty SC video is now online, you can check it out on the state series site Here Enjoy, see you all at Yackandandah Will have helmet cam footage up tonight if all goes well.
  17. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

Item: 2009 Shimarno Saint Front and Rear brakes Location: Beechworth, NE Vic Item Condition: Great, rear just getting a fresh bleed Reason for selling: More an Avid man Price and price conditions: $400 o.n.o. Extra Info: (Will get length of cables soon, however, they came off a large...
  18. jakey_trickster

4X Not your average STP

This is an STP I've had for a while now, slowly I have been swapping out parts and improving it. I've been pretty lucky with most of the part being second hand, but in good condition keeping the cost down. This is was it looks like today. I've got some more plans for it in the future, I want to...
  19. jakey_trickster

Mt Baw Baw Round 4 - Kona Victorian Downhill Mountain Bike Series 2010 - 2011

VICDH Series mtbpicsonline.com
  20. jakey_trickster

VIC Sold

Item: SOLD Location: Beechworth, NorthEast Vic Item Condition: Used, still in good condition Reason for selling: New DH Bike Price and price conditions: $1400ono Extra Info: frame - 2007 Ironhorse Sunday Factory LARGE fork - 2008 Rockshox Boxxer Race rear shock - 2009 Vivid coil...