Search results

1. J

Shuttle days

Ive heard that corc puts on shuttle day at stromlo on the odd occasion and thought this would be the best place to clarify this piece of hear-say. If anyone has some info on these shuttle days i'd be interested to hear. Cheers
  2. J

Opinion needed! Enter here

Ok so not sure whether this should be in part and stuff but... I ride a norco manik with 140 vans on the front basically as a freeride bike the problem i'm having is that at the end of the day my knees are starting to harp on like there getting some kind of raw deal. So it's time to get...
  3. J

Can i convert 20mm to 9mm qr axle

Just wondering if anyone knows whether you can convert a sun rim single track from a 20mm axle to a 9mm qr? Also as an aside did sun rim change to sun ringle? Cheers
  4. J

What to buy insted of stp

OK guy so i'm looking to get a new dj'er and i like the stp but would like some variety. As almost everyone rides them i am fishing for suggestions of what is around that would be a good equivalent. Preferably 800 or less second hand. Any input would be good. Cheers
  5. J

Entry level XC purchasing. Need advice

Hi guys i'm looking for an XC bike for around $600 new or secondhand. I've got no idea where to start so any suggestions or tips would be appreciated. Cheers
  6. J

Swap Deore with Saint Rear Derailleur M810

Hi guy's I'm looking to replace my Deore Rear Derailleur with a Saint M810 and want to know if i can just do a strait swap. It's all 8 speed with Alivio sifter. If any one know anything that would be useful I'm all ears. Cheers
  7. J

Springs in drop off triples

Hi guys in in the process of changing the oil in my drop off triples and there are springs in both sides. The manual i have from "manualer.happymtb.org/marzocchi/" seems to inculcates that there should only be one and the other side should have a dampening rod or something like that, not a...