Search results

1. L

My Bisickcals.

The ever famous, and an absolute legend in its own right -GT. Frame, headset and seatpost clap are the only original bits left. Shes ~4 years old. The most reliable (touch wood) bike in my quiver - commuter king - Salsa Casseroll. Stock as a rock. The fuckixie. Surly steamroller...
  2. L

Wheel Building Specs.

Wheel Building Specs, for Hope Pro 2 Front Hub, and SS/Trials Rear. All the ones you need to plug into the DT swiss spoke calculater. Yes I'm too lazy to google. Also; thank you stan for providing this information for your rims.
  3. L

NSW Sold

For sale: Hope Pro 2 Rear Hub. SS/Trails. Black. Year: 2010 Size: 135mm Condition: New, unused. Price and price conditions: $245 for both. Pictures: On request. Contact Details: PM. Email/Phone number upon request. Location: Kellyville, NSW. Delivery & Conditions of Delivery Pick...
  4. L

Stupid retro cycling gear.

Well as the story goes I've got a dress up party (sports themed) to attend shortly. Well as I cycle, I've got the normal idea of Lycra knicks and cycling jersey, however I've only got plain ones, which are generally uninteresting. What I'm looking for is either S/S or L/S OUTRAGEOUS (i.e fluro...
  5. L

Transfuckingformer dude.

http://www.gamaniak.com/embed.swf?file=http://embed.gamaniak.com/vid/descente-cote-buggy-rollin.mp4&image=http://d2.gamaniak.com/vid/tn/descente-cote-buggy-rollin.mp4.jpg&showdigits=true&controlbar=over&link=http://www.gamaniak.com/video-3625-descente-cote-buggyrollin.html&displayclick=link...
  6. L

Big Bags suitable for bikes.

Well uni demands A2 paper, and because its for drafting purpose, some more equipment. Obliviously because the paper needs to stay straight it needs to be a little rigid. Back pack or courier styles bags - I really don't care that much. Anyone have any experience with this kind of stuff.
  7. L

Provisional/probationary licensing: Question..

Provisional/probationary licensing: On my P1 plates, I live in NSW so I obviously I have a NSW license. I plan to drive to Victoria in the coming fortnight, and will be down there for a while. In regards to the licensing restrictions for Provisional/probationary drivers, the rules and...
  8. L

Air and electricity - any engineering geeky types here?

I have a box, its approximately 50mm tall, 2000mm long and 1000mm wide. It has 3200, 0.65mm holes, evenly spaced on one side of the box. Now the problem is that it has 4; 200x200 fans powered by a transformer trying to push air thru these holes. It’s not pushing enough air through though...
  9. L

Lawday?

During a time where inner city living has become essential to success in the corporate world due to the sheer time and tolls it takes to get there whether it be by unhealthily crammed public transport or at crawling pace in a car, bumper to bumper all the way. Both process’s are lengthy...
  10. L

Transportation logistics

Any ideas on moving a wheelset (700c), by bicycle.... Transportation logistics are a nightmare ...
  11. L

Photo Request

...don't ask why I want photos of commuting on ones bikes. Anyway, I would like photos to be posted here of people commuting, whether iy be a hipster fanging it through traffic with his hip bag flying in the wind OR a middle aged man, in a suit, sock over trouser legs on a rusty BMX bike...
  12. L

Little Things You Love & Hate.

This is the thread where you post/rant/lecture/inform/dicuss things which you can both Love and Hate or can be a Win/lose at the same time. Explaination sometimes may be needed. I'll start. Superglue. As much as the stuff rocks, when it drys on your fingers, it feels like shit, sticking...
  13. L

pad23042009

Not up to standards previously set but here we go anyway. Keep in mind all were taken with a phone camera, which really limited subjects. The old point and shoot olympus is MIA. All pictures are raw. Here we go. Riding. I have no riding buddies. So I tryed to capture speed. Got some trippy...
  14. L

Cadbury's creme eggs.

You eaten them, You've all seen the adds, You all are already sick off them. ...until now. Introducing: Creme egg video.
  15. L

Air hockey..

..blowers. HELP ME Well using every resoucre known to man to to source a certain blower, It is proving difficult. Calling experts/expert google operators to help. Well for 1/2 of my major projects will be an Air Hockey table. Now there are 4 majors parts of this project. 1. Top. (0.5mm...
  16. L

Cricket and biking

Cricket and biking go hand in hand. Both can take up your whole day which some can deem as a pointless day waster: Cricket: stand on field; wait for a ball to come to you. Riding: Ride up mountain, ride down mountain, ride over rocks, jump in air on bike. Both involve drinking: Cricket...
  17. L

Uncreative thread title decieves forums members...read more

Got too much time on the holidays? Like to play video games? Don't be a lazy FARK! Solution
  18. L

Triathlon (6/11- Penrith)

Triathlon- there was a school one today, at Penrith. Pretty good actually, apart from the extreme hotness (our race started at 1:10pm). I went in the senior team event (swim - 400m, ride -15km and 4km run), Guess what I did?? I rode (for you dumb farker’s) Ok I ended up 7th, pretty good...
  19. L

Homemade energy gel!

Long story cut short, I decided to make an energy gel. Add icing sugar, sugar, water, oil, vanilla essence, bournville coco, bi-carb soda and flour. Ohh yeah and a whole packet/sache of gelatine.... ....still to watery.....freezer *7 minutes and 24 seconds later* Time to...
  20. L

Year 12 2009

Peoples of this class, heres the place to post, subjects, schoolies and what ever. If you got a goal (like a certain UAI hope) post it here, us farkers will make you get there with constant reminders. Also people with major(s) like I (I got 2 to do), can post here or help, there are some...