Search results

1. s_govers01

CBR600RR P Plate Legal?

thank you ... :)
  2. s_govers01

CBR600RR P Plate Legal?

Hello All. I am researching a bike to upgrade to in the distant future (when i get my red or green p's). I went into the local motorbike shop and a second hand CBR600RR caught my eye. Upon further chatting with one of the guys who works there, i have been advised i cannot legally ride this...
  3. s_govers01

Apple Macbook

well i would like to have both but unfortunately i dont have a vast amount of money at my disposal
  4. s_govers01

Apple Macbook

Thats the thing thesedays, everything becomes obsolete so damn fast. Yes i think i will just wait for the 2nd gen as it sounds alot better than the first one, which is usually the case. thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
  5. s_govers01

Apple Macbook

Atleast that gives me time to save up for it. I havent seen any that are the same as mine so im finding it hard to gauge a figure, and i know depreciation will knock it down a fair bit, even though i payed like 2300 for it about 2 years ago. nonetheless thank for your info
  6. s_govers01

Apple Macbook

thanks heaps for the advice fellas. its probably a silly question but is there a due date for this second generation ipad?
  7. s_govers01

Apple Macbook

cheers, im guessing 2nd gen will be out in the next year or so?
  8. s_govers01

Apple Macbook

Hello all, Just a quick question. And before you read it, im sorry if this has been posted 12345679854577546246343415943589 times. I was wondering how much i would get for my laptop as i am interested in selling it and possibly upgrading, possibly also jumping on the iPad bandwagon. Specs...
  9. s_govers01

NSW SOLD PLEASE DELETE Giant DH COMP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE $1000 ONO

bump. need this thing goooooone
  10. s_govers01

Broken STP Hangers

racing 4x?
  11. s_govers01

Phone Contract Question

fingers crossed. thanks for the advice. sweet as. much appreciated
  12. s_govers01

Phone Contract Question

Hello all, I purchased an iPhone 3G (Optus) on a $49 cap over 24 months in august/september of 2008. Recently in the last few months i changed my rate plan to the $59 cap with Mobile Internet Pack, which i suspect is for the rest of the contract period, or does it start for another 12 months...
  13. s_govers01

NSW SOLD PLEASE DELETE Giant DH COMP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE $1000 ONO

bumo. 1000 as is. need this thing gooooooone!
  14. s_govers01

Defence Force

I to have a passion to serve in the armed forces, either air force or army. navy just doesnt really tickle my fancy. i would love to be a fighter pilot in the air force or a black hawk pilot in the pilot. but as they say. the options are endless! good luck with your endeavours.
  15. s_govers01

new work/riding car sugestions 20k~30k

nissan x-trail? but thats just outside of the 30k budget. we have one of the 2007 model and that goes well, the new ones are even better. its hard to get a newish decent car under 30 grand these days. but good luck with your ventures
  16. s_govers01

shortcut keys problem -> macbook

bump. still troubling me people
  17. s_govers01

Inspirational songs to help Jared Graves, win stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZnhBQXRaI Rose Tattoo- We cant be beaten. as in this case jared cant be beaten.
  18. s_govers01

NSW Brand new sram x.7 shifter SOLD DELETE PLEASE

sold please delete :)
  19. s_govers01

shortcut keys problem -> macbook

Hi all, I have my macbook hooked up to a minitor with a wireless mouse. I have just purchased a new wireless apple keyboard and have a minor problem. Here it is: It works perfectly fine however the shortcut keys on both my keyboard and my actual laptop are different. i was wondering is...