Search results

1. glory14

Norco aurum hanger needed asap

does anyone no a bike shop that has any instock or even a bike ? please let me no asap , in im trying to ride at the qld state champs i live on the mid north coast. cheers
  2. glory14

NSW Race bmx

Item: RACE BMX Location: ANY WHERE THAT WILL POST Price range/Willing to Pay: NOTHING OF $700 Extra Info: 20'' or 24''
  3. glory14

cranks to fit stp frame

Item: cranks to fit giant stp Location: Crescent Head Price range/Willing to Pay: let me know what you want
  4. glory14

anyone got a head came of the del rio dh track witch is being use for state

link me up thanks , wish their where running to old track
  5. glory14

NSW 2011 giant glorys custom spec , race ready sold pending pick up

b]Item: 2011 GIANT GLORY 00 SIZE SMALL Location:MID NORTH COAST Item Condition:USED Reason for selling:NORCO AURUM Price and price conditions: sold pending pick up Extra Info:CAN INCLUDE BRAND NEW MINIONS 2.5 IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICS IS WHAT YOU GET. BRAKES ARE ONLY...
  6. glory14

whos got a norco aurum 1 at the local bike shop

Im after a medium size only, please let me know if you know that you local got one in stock atm, this bike are now out of stock and im unable to get one til the new 2013 bike come out in a couple of months. :fat::)
  7. glory14

boxxer travel problem

my 2011 boxxer racers arnt allowing me to use all the travel in the fork they bottom out at like 165mm instead of 203mm. what should do ive just had them survised and a month ago and where working fine
  8. glory14

wide dh bars (750) +

Item: tell me what you go Location:anywhere that will post Item Condition: used Price and price conditions: 40 Pictures: needed
  9. glory14

what the longest direct mount stem for boxxers

looking for a longer stem for my dh bike ive got a truvativ Holzfeller 4-Bolt Direct Mount Stem atm
  10. glory14

trade a 1 ride old giant glory 00 2011 small frame for a 2011 glory medium

Item: 2011 glory 00 Location: Crescent Head nsw Item Condition: 1 ride old Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: trade with or without shock Extra Info: looking for a quick trade pm for pics
  11. glory14

carbon demo prototype

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Specialized-Carbon-Demo-First-Look.html
  12. glory14

stuffed sram ox someone help me

i tried to replace a cable and by undoing the screw on the top and bottom part which is spring loaded popped out now it looks like this
  13. glory14

awaba clubby this weekend

is their a clubby at awaba this weekend
  14. glory14

wheres the cheapest place to get a pair of Shimano Saint Disc Brakes M810

thanks dont might shoping over seas
  15. glory14

shimano shifter with a sram x9

will this work
  16. glory14

does anyone know about sam hills family

Would anyone mind giving me some details about your family? Im doing a year 11 sport assessment and I picked you as my subject to do a biography on. I cant find any details on his family which is part of the question I have to answer.
  17. glory14

Making hangers

just wondering if anyone has made and hanger for their bike instead of paying line 30 each im looking at making on at tafe for my 2010 glory
  18. glory14

2012 norco dh bike prototype review

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/180360/
  19. glory14

stop watches for handlebars

just wondering if any one has a stopwatch for your handle bars to time runs and were did you get them form looking for on like this http://www.sportcount.com/products.php?category=SportCount maby a bit cheaper
  20. glory14

DH wheelset help needed

Im looking at gettting some new wheels for my bike and i just need some help choosing what to get of crc http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Categories.aspx?CategoryID=752 , might go tubeless and ive got around 500 to spend. Rims thinking ex823 Hubs Spokes Nipples