Search results

1. bootsandall

Banshee Spitfire M

Item: Banshee Spitfire Medium -Frame Location: Canberra or Sydney - but don't mind (history of trading would be good for interstate) Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Looking for a frame only but a complete bike would be considered depending on asking price. I...
  2. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

This looks suss to me as they are asking very little for what looks like a new frame set. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/casula/bicycle-parts-and-accessories/santa-cruz-frame-bronson/1197642029
  3. bootsandall

Downhill Ride/Shuttle day dynamics

So I have signed up for a ride/shuttle day coming up at Stromlo, which will be my first time doing shuttles. While I have ridden the trails it has been limited and only a few times as I am only getting started in DH but I'm a regular rider and prefer the harder more technically challenging...
  4. bootsandall

AM Norco LT 6.1 2010 frame build up

So been meaning to get around to writing up the details on my latest build so here it is. Got the new never built up frame from fleabay, turned up a few days before Christmas last year. Was sprung taking it to the shed and agreed to not give each other presents if I didn't complain about the...
  5. bootsandall

Majura Pines Consultation

The ACT goverment is commencing a period of consultation on the future of the Majura Pines area, this includes a public information night coming up. There is an online survey on the link below (right of screen): http://timetotalk.act.gov.au/consultations/?engagement=future-of-majura-pines
  6. bootsandall

Wagga Wagga

Going to be doing some work in Wagga Wagga for the next 6 weeks, just wondering if there is any reg riding done on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon on the track near the golf course? seems to be a decent lenght for a post work spin. Does any one know how it would rate say to the old Sparrows or...
  7. bootsandall

Slugish Shock

Having trouble with a used Rockshox Bar 2.1 So building up a old Giant MCM D990, its just a fun project and if i like the feel of riding a dualie will look at upgrading but for now this will do. The frame was given to me so between all my old parts and some slowly sourced cheap parts i'm almost...