Search results

1. Jarrod592

help!

hi guys. Im just wondering i haven't riden in a while and selling my bike! i have no idea what the parts are worth but if you guys could give me a rough guess that would be awesome!!! Heres the thread http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?245524-Kona-Cowan-08
  2. Jarrod592

Earphones not working correctly with nokia 5800

well some good earphones came with the phone but i purchanced some skullcandy earphones and they dont really work on my phone, one sides quieter and its very sensitive when i plug it in. I cant put the jack in full or it goes fuzzy and if i pull it out abit it will turn off so every mm counts...
  3. Jarrod592

Your best beverage

my best beverage would have to be MOTHER! just everytime i drink it, its like heaven. Whats yours ?
  4. Jarrod592

whats your hairstyle ?

whats your hairstyle and what products do you use :)?? what products do u use for the spiked up back and fringe down ?
  5. Jarrod592

ringtone maker ?

is there a program out there where u can cut songs down for ringtones ?? Cheers jarrod
  6. Jarrod592

electro

what are good electro/house kinda music ? kind of like Infinity - josh guru project or im not alone - calvin harris. cheers
  7. Jarrod592

facebook or myspace ? What do you prefer

as a young teen ive been using myspace since like 13 years old and now im getting older(16) im starting to use facebook. What do you guys use and why ?
  8. Jarrod592

VIC cranks and BB

ITEM: Cranks and BB WHERE: Victoria eastern subs: HOW MUCH 75-200: EXTRA INFO: i need cranks and BB which will fit a 2008 Kona Cowan:
  9. Jarrod592

Phone memory card problem :S

well ive got a nokia E63 and about 2 days ago i was just browsing through my music and it all went. i have a 2g micro sd card and nothing is in the file where all my stuff used to be. But. when i go into the memory status it still says theres 1gb left in memory and when i take pictures it goes...
  10. Jarrod592

virus from myspace :( $250 later

well on friday night i was doing the usual reading status updates when this guy posted one saying on the lines of "if you want to create myspace layouts like me then download this tool etc." so i did and BANG 248 infected items and ive not been able to start my comp since friday! The program is...
  11. Jarrod592

Monster energy now in aus

after alot of my research its finally paid off!!! emails to coles: then today i got this :
  12. Jarrod592

This is what happens when your sister gets bored

this is what happens when your sister gets bored.......... yeah i got make up on my and im a cake face yes i do look like a chick ;) you can look at more but i could not be stuffed posting all on here www.myspace.com/pecker592 and you can add me too
  13. Jarrod592

net going so slow..

my net the last 2 days has been running very slow...... its normally fast and i have optus broadband with a motorola modem and a belkin54g router i have looked on the belkin page to see if anyone has hacked our internet and noone has???? any clues why its going so slow ? cheers jarrod
  14. Jarrod592

quick question about sms

i just want to know how to send my mate a sms.. hes on holiday in holland and i do know how to send an sms to holland?? any help appreciated
  15. Jarrod592

This is why i hate lifts

at eastland me and mates got stuck in a lift for about 45 mins and there was 13 of us in there, we wernt even doing anything wrong in there and it kept of fallling, we finally got out and the curry muncher was angry at us (exuse my french because I am sooooo a racist flog!) because he thought we...
  16. Jarrod592

Crustys 09

Did anyone go ? well i sure did AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! double backflips, the whole lot here 10 backflips all in air at once (my footage) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0SszWrJ7i4&feature=channel_page
  17. Jarrod592

Me when i stacked(warning!!!! blood)

this is me when i stacked earler this year(22/1)
  18. Jarrod592

How much energy drink per week

How much energy drink do you have a week. back 2 months ago i was having about 4L of energy drink(8+ mothers) but now i havnt been drinking them because ive got a bet going with my teacher
  19. Jarrod592

lady gaga is a hermaphrodite

i didnt believe this at first but ive done some reaserch on it and she is an actual hermaphrodite(boy&girl) which means she has both a dick and a vagina:eek: http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html im sorry if its been posted before
  20. Jarrod592

Bleeding hayes stroker!!!!!! Urgent

yes it is urgent, I'm one of those dudes who leaves things to the last minute. I'm going with a mate on a downhill ride on monday and i need my front brake on which i haven't used since i got the bike(like 10 months ago) I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BLEED THEM!!!!! HELP ME!! i have hayes stroker brakes