Search results

1. sasquatch_rider199

Dirt Bike Tires

So its come time to put a new set of rubber on my RM250. First set i've put on it since i've had it so im not too sure what to think. My mate has dunnie Geomax MX51's on his CR and i've ridden that and they go bloody well... but are they worth the dollars? Can anyone suggest something...
  2. sasquatch_rider199

OLDER V10 Polished check it out

Top coat? So you didnt really do anything for a topcoat? or will just the polish be O.K. ?? how will that go with keeping it clean.. etc. i would have thought it would need some kind of finish on it.. :confused: guess i just learned something!
  3. sasquatch_rider199

The stupid questions thread.

Yeah but what if i'm not in for long haul and just fall asleep on the beach ?
  4. sasquatch_rider199

The stupid questions thread.

Surf Fishing. When i go surf fishing we usually end up sleeping on the beach either under the stars or just in like a beach tent thing, But camping is prohibited on the beach so would this be still classed as camping if a ranger founds us? :confused:
  5. sasquatch_rider199

Zerode DH Bike 2011

Wow.. NUFF SAID <3
  6. sasquatch_rider199

The Hip Hop thread

Amen. I hope everyone did their homework, 'cause this is a damn fine album. I think i only listened to about 2 songs when it was Triple J's feature album a while back before i knew i had to buy it. Sooooo goood :) On a more recent note, i just brought Illy - 'The Chase' (which IMO is...
  7. sasquatch_rider199

Landcruiser or Patrol??? Coil or Leaf? which is better??

Huh ? Do you seriously believe that ? We must be doing something wrong then, 'cause i'd really like to see a Suzi get some of the places we go. ;) Like i said before, once you have spent 5k on mods, then its gonna be pretty well the same no matter which car you pick ( unless its a...
  8. sasquatch_rider199

Landcruiser or Patrol??? Coil or Leaf? which is better??

Not a hard choice.. If your willing to pay up. IMO, the patrol is pretty much Your best bet. If you can find a coil 4.2, preferably turbo you cant really go wrong. Very solid car out the bush. Rides great, its just a pity they got rid of the 4.2 (post '06 i think but feel free to correct me on...
  9. sasquatch_rider199

Would you call this all mountain?

Thanks bud. i'll have a look now ;)
  10. sasquatch_rider199

Would you call this all mountain?

Ok. This could be a silly question but... What sort of price should i be expecting for an 09 Specialized Enduro? I only ask 'cause my LBS has one on sale for $4000 and it says reduced from $6500 which i'm guessing is how much they were when they first came out. Is it worth looking into or...
  11. sasquatch_rider199

riding music?

It really depends on the mood i guess. i'll be listening to anything from old Rise Against, (album: 'Revolutions Per Minute' or 'Siren Songs of the Counter Culture') to Beastie Boys and even some chilled out Aussie hip hop like Horrorshow and Spit Syndicate. also depends very much on the...
  12. sasquatch_rider199

4x4 Driving Lights

the lightforce do throw a helluva beam down the road, thats for sure, but i havent really had much experience with anything else. apart from some smaller 'roolites' that the olds have got on their car. they're a great light if your a bit tight for space, and are a fair bit cheaper if i remeber...
  13. sasquatch_rider199

what colour scheme

i wouldnt get the same colour rims and hubs. i think it'd look funny.
  14. sasquatch_rider199

Jai and Michael Ride Bikes... in HD

Welcome to the world of popular music. ;) All jokes aside, its a very nice video, but the only thing i thought about it, (and this may just be a person opinion) but i just thought it was a bit overloaded with shots where the camera pan's across (i think thats how to describe it), they do...
  15. sasquatch_rider199

Your dumbest stack

just remembered another one, it happened to a mate, which makes it even better. :D me and a few of my buddy's were walking down the street and one of them was pushing a BMX. he stopped and started walking backwards to look at something we had just passed, without him realising the bike turned...
  16. sasquatch_rider199

Your dumbest stack

a few years back when i first got my bike i was riding a local set. hit the first jump, all sweet, shit, dont have enough speed for the second so i bail off the edge into the grass. that was all good, untill i found the pit they had dug to build the jumps! the bars turned and sent me flying...
  17. sasquatch_rider199

Best bike for these criteria???

sounds like exactly what i'm looking for, along with the money tree, and the never ending pack of Tim Tams. :rolleyes:
  18. sasquatch_rider199

DH around Orbost?

I thought that might by the case. Anywho, might be worth a look at one day maybe :) considering i dont actually have a DH'r anyways :cool:
  19. sasquatch_rider199

DH around Orbost?

There is a track at nowa nowa, they claim its DH i think ? its fairly new, i heard about it on the radio a few months back they were pumping it up a bit. Pre sure its a local shire job. havent been out there to check it out though. i've got no idea what its like at all, but its there if your...
  20. sasquatch_rider199

maddest edit

thats amazing :)