Search results

1. D

cyclocross

Some tool decided to hack the Manly warringah MTB club website page on Friday night.. anyway, here is a link with details for the event, the racing will be in the afternoon, and the day is in conjunction with Manly Council's 'Bike Life Week' Celebrations...
  2. D

cyclocross

NSW State Champs September 22 will be the NSW cyclocross State champs - first ever. This will be awesome and will be race at Lagoon Park, Manly Beach. Thats right, freakin Manly Beach! Because CX is in its infancy in Australia, you will be permitted to ride any bike you like as long as it has...
  3. D

Helmet Light Suggestions?

Unfortunately I am shit at searching for stuff on the site, so I asked the question instead. thanks for your valued input BTW.
  4. D

Helmet Light Suggestions?

I am looking to get a new helmet mounted light for night riding and I am not sure what to get... HID Technologies - No longer makes lights K-Lite - completely sold out Radical Lights - a bit too expensive. I am looking for something that works in a similar way to the brands above...
  5. D

Post your 29er!

Here is my reborn Lynskey Pro29 New 2013 frame to replace the 2010 frame. The new tubing is much larger in diameter and the added tyre clearance is amazing. New seatpost, headset and cranks too.... don't know weight yet, but don't really care either.
  6. D

LOST Found thanks. Sold

Is Jasper a Border Collie? I ask because my wife thinks she knows who you are as she is up there with either our dogs, horse or MTB all the time and I think has spoken to you. We will definitely keep an eye out.
  7. D

Pilot National Cyclocross Series!

Apologies.... yes it is the final 2 rounds of the Pilot National Cyclocross Series (NCXS) that I was mentioning. Either way, the aim was to get people to come along, not to confuse :) Should be an awesome weekend!
  8. D

The Headmaster has spoken.... Just in case you weren't aware this weekend is the National Cross champs weekend organised by the MWCC and MWMTB. This event has been organised with having events for everyone as the key goal, now all we need is for you all to come and have a go. Both Saturday...
  9. D

STOLEN Vassago Jabber Wocky

Last night my mate had his Vassago Jabber Wocky Single Speed 29er stolen from the back of his ute while it was parked in Neutral Bay. The bike is hard to miss. It has a white frame, Reba XX Fork, German flag Chris King headset and gold Loaded bars and other parts. The bike is/was his pride...
  10. D

I meant the club round this weekend :)
  11. D

or better yet why not enter one of the support events on either or both days?September 29 & 30 in Sydney (Terrey hills) not sure it is for you? then you are in luck! The last round of the local series in the same location is on this Saturday. Rock on up an experience the fun. Yes, you can...
  12. D

I just spotted myself on TV!!! wonder if I will also make an appearance from the Adelaide rounds? Definitely can't wait for the circus to come to Sydney next month!
  13. D

NSW HED Cycling Winter STXC & CX Series

Was an awesome day again Rob. That new yeti CX looked the business. Nothing to do with the rider, right? Bring on round 4.
  14. D

Capital Punishment 100km Entry For Sale

**SOLD** Thankyou Rida, that was too easy :)
  15. D

Capital Punishment 100km Entry For Sale

Capital Punishment 100km Entry For Sale as I can't ride due to work. Ticket $100 to first in. cheers, Sean.
  16. D

Post your 29er!

Northern Beaches is my guess... Looks like Avalon
  17. D

Ourimbah’s first All Mountain race 6 November 2011 - RESULTS ARE UP

I am well keen for this event.. I am looking to do nothing but Super D and other AM racing over the next year, but unfortunately this one is 2 weeks before my wedding and I won't be able to make it along. Which is a bugger as my Nomad would love this! Here's to hoping there will be more of...
  18. D

The Husky 100ker

So how has the weather been in the region lately? here in my neck of the woods (Sydney nth beaches) until tuesday the trails had still not dried out from the June deluge before we copped this current belting. Sydney BOM radar shows that same cloud has been planted over the south coast also...
  19. D

Only a mother would love it

Elvis why will it be over $700AUD more than the quoted US price of $2499USD? Buying bikes in Australia just isn't fair. Elvis, not saying it's your fault, just saying it's not fair.
  20. D

Post your 29er!

With all the rain in sydney since I built this bike up I have done a total of 70km on the new wheels. they do feel amazingly stiff, and roll super smooth when freewheeling. Speaking of freewheeling, the rear hub is a noisy fecker!