Search results

1. M

Ourimbah 30/8/09 dh cubby by nbt

hey neil you have taken some awesome pics you never dissapoint they are really good have you got anymore of me i was riding a blue kona stinky number 623 blue fly jersey leatt neck brace white 661 shinnys and camo helmet cheers mate Makhail makhail_189@hotmail.com
  2. M

Ourimbah Club Round 6

hey mate you got some nice shots going do you have any of me my number was 623 riding a blue kona stinky with drop off tripples a blue fly jersey with a leatt neck brace. cheers Makhail makhail_189@hotmail.com
  3. M

Topping out

thanks ill have to try them out ill let u no if it works
  4. M

Topping out

ive made a budjet dj bike and i got a set of marzocchi dirt jam pros and i no they are known for topping out i dont really can that much but i wanna no how to stop them from doing so. i dont have a rebound adjuster on the bottom right leg and i can't find it on the inside any ideas?
  5. M

cheapest DJ HT build

i need hydolic brakes perfer front and back, a wheelset cos i will be swaping it over from the dh bike and seat stem
  6. M

cheapest DJ HT build

I would like to no the least cost of building a dj ht because im building one right now and its fairly cheap at the moment but I have to buy some stuff from the bike shops which is making a hole in my pocket. I think there is a heap of guys out there that would like to no how cheap you can...
  7. M

DJ Custom Eastern Traildigger 26"

haha that looks funny im gonna build a ht now should be good u need to help me on getting some deals
  8. M

Ourimbah 22/2/09 by nbt

thanks 4 the pic neil the new camera is doing a great job cheers
  9. M

Ourimbah 22/2/09 by nbt

hi neil just woundering it you have any of me, blue stinky yellow jersey you know the one number 613. good shots too. makhail_189@hotmail.com
  10. M

DH Results from 22.02.09

it was a good weekend, with a huge turn out hopefully shuttles next time. just letting the guy know that he has got the wrong last name for my name its suposed to be Savaidis, first name Makhail. dont no where they got the other name from. cant wait till next round
  11. M

Who rides motocross ??

motocross helps u heaps with the fitness and the strength side of things. If u also ride enduro ull find that it helps as ur normaly used to throwing around a big bike and talking hard hits in the tec sections so when u get on ur light bike its allot easier. mtb also helps me with my moto riding...
  12. M

Photos Masters DH Ourimbah

any pics of me dark blue kona stinky yellow and black oneal jersey number 613 which i have to return i feel really bad and i was in un19
  13. M

CCOMTB 09 DH club Calander

the shuttle bus would be great just woundering if any1 is going up for a few runs before the 22nd, (rnd 1) that would go past kincumber and have a spair spot for one more bike, even on race day i dont no if i can make it so if someone can give me a lift up there and back i will pay you and...
  14. M

Ourimbah DH Night Event

yer im up for it and i have heaps of mates whos up 4 it will there be a date set 4 it soon?
  15. M

Nbt pics ourimbah 26/10/08 dh

oh i forgot my email is makhail_189@hotmail.com thanks
  16. M

Nbt pics ourimbah 26/10/08 dh

hey nice photography keep it up do u have any of me my no was 728 ive got a blue stinky practice i was wearing a black shirt and racing a yellow and black oneal jersey and white shinnies cheers
  17. M

Ourimbah 26th Rd.8 (final rd for 08')

kona stinkys shred yer im the same with trouble i was talking with one of the photorgraphers just before they ran the switchbacks and ive forgot his name, and im interested in seeing some pics i saw a few flashes on my ways down. it was a awsome day i liked the switchback its a good change.