Nbt pics ourimbah 26/10/08 dh

Zekman

Likes Dirt
hey neil,awesome pics as usual anymore of me no.408 red fox shirt on a glory probably smiling as well as i saw one of mine in the first lot.If ya can send them to zoechmann@iprimus.com.au
Hope to see ya on ya bike at the next lot of races
Cheers
Karl

hey nice photography keep it up
do u have any of me my no was 728 ive got a blue stinky practice i was wearing a black shirt and racing a yellow and black oneal jersey and white shinnies
cheers

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Great to see you on the hill Neil taking awesome shots.

Would really appreciate any pictures you may taken of me I was plate #101 riding a white mongroose with O'neil kit long jersey/pants & black giro helmet with fox goggles.

My email address is dhsledge@optusnet.com.au

Cheers Wayne

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
thanks for your nice comments
i will get pics off a soon as i can

if any one wants a cd who is going to presentation please let me know i will get done

cheers neil :D

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Neil, amazing photos, like you said in the email, I totally agree the shot of me on the double on the 2nd race run is really great cheers!

[Z]

Likes Dirt
hey neil, any other shots of rider #705? wearing a white tld jersey with gold stripes and red/black tld helmet. i was riding a nicolai ion with bos forks :) ( not mine :(.) thanks! kris

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
hi frank
mate i will email the pics off got a few nice ones before after that BIG CRASH at the pallet jump how scary was that stuck between the tree and the pallet and he got up laughing, you & his girlfriend look so relieved so was I
I will give you my address & bank details with email

cheers neil:D

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
mate your a legend....

might you have any off 316# i think i was...
giant faith/troy lee jersey/only one wearing black jeans

cheers Neil

lockieoc

Likes Dirt
hi neil sorry to be a pest but i was wondering when you would be sending off the photos. i dyeing to see them as you always have the best photos and i was hoping to see them so i could pick out all the good ones and purchase them on presentation day.

cheers.