Search results

1. yeahyeah

Canyon MTB - Real Life Experience

Love the bike mate! I recently got a Strive CF, and my lord the thing is like heaven. Definitely put it through a lot on a recent trip to Bright, Falls Creek and Thredbo. Canyon delivery & Customer service was 100% on the mark. I wanted a few things added to my order and they had no dramas...
  2. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Yeah we finished that about 6 weeks ago now mate, it definitely gets a lot of riders that's for sure
  3. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

This is true mate, but then you get people that don't know trail building etiquette and start making new lines, then claim the trail as their own work. Frustrates the shit out of me, don't worry though there will be a trail not a lot will ride soon enough
  4. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

You're both right Bob and CBG people will park anywhere wherever they can so they can ride. I'm glad to see Kentlyn like this but at the same time, I hope it doesn't cause a fuss like it did a few years ago
  5. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Why not try and get guys to park at the kentlyn primary school at the carpark, or even at the end of Waratah?
  6. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Thanks bob, much appreciated mate! I headed up there this arvo and cleared a lot of the sandy parts out, so it should be good to ride for the long weekend
  7. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Anyone got an update on 6 bridges? I hope all the bridges are still in place
  8. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Kind of mate, it peels off to the right at the top then makes its way over to the entrance to the pole trail about 1.7km of new trail in there.
  9. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

We got that rain we were after! Also guys check out the new Ridgeback trail that's just off six bridges, trail fairies have been at it again!
  10. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

There was only 2 of us mate, but now due to the defence moving us around all the time, I lost my building partner in crime
  11. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Bob great to hear you've extended the rock trail, now I wish I went and checked it out yesterday morning. I myself have been scoping out a possible extension to 6 bridges trail, as it's only myself now things might take a bit long to complete
  12. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

How's things been out there guys? It's been a while since I've ridden out there, I hope 6 bridges is still running good!
  13. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Was out there this morning for a run, checked them both out and are running well thanks to Dippo. Good to see there's other riders out there that help out!
  14. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Same goes for 6 bridges trail, cleared it and added a few little things to it today
  15. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

We joined it on from rollercoaster, which is only about 70m of trail. So yeah we did start it from scratch, only the 2 of us took us about 3 months to do.
  16. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Hahaha....Yeah that was me and my mate out there this morning giving it a rake! 6 bridges trail is all raked and good for the holiday season..enjoy!
  17. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Be sure to check out the 6 bridges trail, lots of fun on that one mate!
  18. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Hey mate, the new 6 bridges trail runs off just after rollercoaster We've fixed what we need to on Monday, so the trail should be flowing really well now
  19. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

It's there mate, myself and a few mates built it around 6 years ago now. I had checked it out prior to starting the new track to see if I could bring it back to life, but it's a bit over grown...worth having a look though
  20. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

Feeling very accomplished today guys, my mate and I finally finished this 2km gem! Go ride, have a ball and let me know what you think!