Search results

1. T

KOB round 3 pics

here they are sorry for taking so long thanks to all who took photos http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/marshro2/KoB%20round%203/?start=0
  2. T

2009 Ns RNS2 fork Top cap

Hey i was wondering if anyone has a top cap that will work with the 2009 Ns Rns2 forks i live in north ringwood melbourne. cheers
  3. T

2010 glory

Hey does any one know what size seat post a 2010 glory needs??? cheers
  4. T

Glory BB

Hey i was wondering if anyone noes what size BB i will need for a 2010 giant glory?? also is the 00 and the 01 the same frame? cheers
  5. T

WTB 2010 Gaint glory frame

I am looking for a 2010 Giant glory frame i am looking for either new or very little use send me a pic and a price with a rear shock and a price without the sock i can be either the 00 or the 01 i live in melbourne thanks.
  6. T

VIC SOLD!-Subrosa Salvador Street BMX 2010

sold- pending payment Item: Subrosa Salvadore street bmx 2010.Location: Item Condition: NEW!! Reason for selling: I didn't like bmx and am sticking with DH Price and price conditions: $400 I am located in Ringwood North. Extra Info: I brought the bike to see if i liked BMX and it wasn't...
  7. T

DJ's in Bright

Hey all, i'm heading up towards Bright in a few weeks and am wondering if there are any good DJ's up there? thanks
  8. T

PEDROS cog wrench

Has anyone got one of these? Do they work? Is it worth the buy? http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/PDTOONNCW/title/PEDROS-Cog-Wrench
  9. T

Specialized Hubs

Hey all, I was just wondering who makes Specialized hubs? cheers
  10. T

croydon hills

Hey guys, today I was down at Cryodon Hills Dirt Jumps. I went to sit down on the park bench there and noticed a sign from the council, it saidsomething along these lines, " We have noticed some of the jumps being in a dangerous condition, and are unsafe. We have marked these jumps with yellow...
  11. T

single speed

hello all i am thinking of converting my DJ into single speed. I currently have a chain guide and am wondering will i need to take that off for single speed? i have noticed all single speed bikes around here dont have it any help will be appreciated thanks.
  12. T

red bull t-shirts?

does anyone know any shops in melbourne that sell the red bull logo t-shirts?
  13. T

what tricks?

Hey im pretty new to DJ i just got my first bike(Specialized P.2 CR-MO) and i am wondering what tricks i should learn first?
  14. T

DJ Specialized P.2 CR-MO

Frame -Specialized 100% Cr-Mo, double-butted HT/DT, externally relieved HT, disc mount, 6mm offset horizontal drop out for 26" wheel w/ single- and multispeed hardware, disc only Front shock/fork -Marzocchi DJ3, 80mm, Cr-Mo steerer, 32mm Cr-Mo stanchions, magnesium lower, fixed rate catridge...
  15. T

new simpsons opening credits

i thought they were pretty good compared to the old ones, but what did you all think of them?
  16. T

cheap da bomb

hey does anyone know any sites that sell cheap da bomb dirt jumpers?
  17. T

what age did you start?

hey just a question what ages did you guys start DH riding and how long have you been riding for?
  18. T

Helmet Cam

hey i have searched but i couldnt find anything on it so here goes, i am interested in buying a helmet cam but dont want to spend over a few hundred dollars so any help on which one would be greatly appreciated!
  19. T

great vic '09

anyone started training yet? whats the course? if you have already started training how much are you training a week?
  20. T

Post up your hardtail

Hey everyone come post up your hardtail bike for everyone to see!