Search results

1. harry94

NSW InterSchools

Rent_a_crowd your right according to the se mtb co website, it has probably become compulsory because of all the injuries last year.
  2. harry94

Help With Brakes

thanks Will what you said worked
  3. harry94

Help With Brakes

hey guys i was just riding yesterday and suddenly one of my brake pads was rubbing on my rim so now one brake pad is rubbing on the rim and the other pad there is a huge gap between the pad and the rim. when i just try straightening them with my hand the spring just pushes the brake pad back...
  4. harry94

BMX on Ten HD-1

theres also tread bmx on everyweek will have to check the guide i would recomend getting a dvd recorder cause i always just record them and watch them the next day and then can watch them over and over lol they are awesome
  5. harry94

post up your bmx (s)

thanks its a Volume First Blood, the rob wise signature
  6. harry94

post up your bmx (s)

Volume First Blood hey guys new to the bmx scene just thought i would post my up bmx tell me what you think. thanks
  7. harry94

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

Is this at thornleigh skatepark awesome photo and love that park
  8. harry94

NEW Giant DH Bike!

looks sweet :)
  9. harry94

What Part Should I get Thread

hey guys just looking at getting a bmx and have about $800 to spend and am wondering if you guys can help me, it can either be new or second hand but second hand would probably be better cause arent stock thanks
  10. harry94

Brakes on a Brakeless frame

lol yeh thanks guys not buying the bike anymore but thanks
  11. harry94

yeh ok thanks for all the help im not to keen on getting anything welded to the frame but only want to run brakes at the start and then go brakeless so dosent really matter if it looks chat
  12. harry94

yeh ok thanks and to run brakes does there have to be one of those little things underneath the toptube and in front of the seat tube where the brakes normally part to go around the seattube. sorry for the bad explanation thanks
  13. harry94

i havent got the frame yet and am not sure if it has a hole in the seat stay but is it possible to drill it out and where can i buy one of those brackets thanks
  14. harry94

can that "U" brake plate fit on any brakeless frame and are they very expensive and do they work like normal brake attatchments thanks
  15. harry94

thanks for that but personally i think it wrecks the frame especially if its painted. is that the only possible way for a brakeless frame?
  16. harry94

would that put holes in the frame or do they stick on somehow sorry dont have a clue about this:)
  17. harry94

hi just wondering if anyone can tell me if it is possible to run brakes on a 2009Kink Liberty frame because it is a brakeless frame. I have been told that it can run "U" brakes but want to confirm this. Thanks
  18. harry94

Post up ya 4WD!

very nice 4wd just wondering how much you picked this up for thanks
  19. harry94

Ourimba? Oxford Falls?

Does anyone no how long it would take to ride to the track from the closest train station thanks
  20. harry94

S1 Its finally here!

not to sure about it, but love the forks