Search results

1. morrisan

Shimano MTB GP Series 2013 - Fast 4h and Furious 7h racing that rocks!

Thanks, awesome event !!! nice the new part of the track I did not know it .
  2. morrisan

Convict entries for sale 1 x100km. 1x 50km

I tried to call you but has not been succesful
  3. morrisan

Shimano MTB GP Series 2013 - Fast 4h and Furious 7h racing that rocks!

Would be good so then I can go :)
  4. morrisan

2012 - Real Insurance NSWMTB XCO Series

Hi, Thanks very clear , I suppose I should give my medal to Tim would be the right thing to do ... Anyway thanks for taking the time to do all this :)
  5. morrisan

Hi , thanks for the results But the medal that I got was from second place in experts male and in the pictures also I am in second place in the series and now you put me in third , could you please have a look to this .
  6. morrisan

Done !!! See you there ...:usa2:
  7. morrisan

Rocky Trail's Shimano MTB Grand Prix 2012 Series

Hey Trailburner there is no problem , do you to know how is the mobile reception at Awaba? Cheers
  8. morrisan

I do not mind the extra lap in experts but I mind wait until 1:30 pm for race in vet so my choice will be experts. Anyway I will be always a weekend warrior.
  9. morrisan

Convict 100km for sale. Just $ 50 dollars.

I will give you 10 bucks :very_drunk:
  10. morrisan

50 km entry Convict 100 wanted

Thanks my wife has changed plans so I can't go to the race.
  11. morrisan

50 km entry Convict 100 wanted

Hi, I am looking for one entry to the 50 km Convict 100 if there is some one that can not make it please send me an e-mail. thanks
  12. morrisan

entry to James Wlliamson race to buy

Hi there I am looking for an entry to james williamson race if someone is interested in sale one , please send me a message.
  13. morrisan

SRAM announces 10 spd Grip shift woo hoo!

I have been using my SRAM twister 9 speed for a long time and I can tell they are too easy to adjust, too easy to do the shifting and simple. Now I will have to start to save some money.
  14. morrisan

Is the FS 26" XC bike dead?

Long life to the hardtail !!! and better if it is one 26" in any conditions I do not mind.
  15. morrisan

XC wheels - recomemndations/suggestions?

Hi I have already built my new set of xc race wheelset with ZTR Alpine rims, DT swiss revolution black spokes and Tune Cannonball and Tune Kong hubs , there are very light and stiff. The best thing was they were about $900. Have a look the images
  16. morrisan

NSW State XC Championships

Fair enough !!!
  17. morrisan

World Marathon Championship start list

I mentioned this a few months ago in this forum but no one checked it http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?224666-Who-is-going-to-the-UCI-Mountain-Bike-Marathon-World-Championships
  18. morrisan

Woodford Glenbrook Classic entries now open

I did not know that today were the worlds championships or maybe some flat stage at the Tour of France. Bikeminded is a team that is very friendly and polite I know a few of their riders in some races and are cool , but today, two guys were wearing their colors were very rude swearing...
  19. morrisan

Who is going to the UCI Mountain Bike Marathon World Championships?

Just wondering if Jason English after his victory is going? That would be the next step maybe?