Search results

1. D

NSW 2015 Carbon Cannondale F-Si Large SOLD

Sold sold sold
  2. D

Ok how do I edit the title to put sold in it?
  3. D

Sold

Sent you a pm
  4. D

So is this post going to get taken down cause I've put this up for a friend that is not a member to help him sell it ?
  5. D

Item: 2015 Carbon Cannondale F-Si Large sold Location: penrith, NSW Item Condition: mint Reason for selling: found little use Price and price conditions: Looking for $3400. This bike last year retailed at $6500. Extra Info: I am selling this for my mate The bike has seen...
  6. D

2013 lefty supermax 29er upgrade

Just seeing if anyone has had the suspension upgrade and service done on their lefty fork to swap out the 2013 damper system to the 2015
  7. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Put new slaughter control tire on… It rips
  8. D

Spares kit storage

Enduro 29er only room for 1 bottle cage but I like the idea of the pump that goes in between the cage and the frame.……any particular brand ?
  9. D

Spares kit storage

So I usually ride with a hydration pack and keep my spares tube and tools in it but I decided to ditch the pack and put a bottle cage on my bike and use a bottle. What storage ideas have you guys got other than duct tape for pump and tubes?
  10. D

Sold.......

Got any idea how much postage is to NSW ?
  11. D

29er or 26 inch

Haha might have to bring some sticky tape for that one Trigger happy
  12. D

29er or 26 inch

Making allowance for weld time Trigger happy
  13. D

29er or 26 inch

Bring your bike and I'll bring my angle grinder, you'll have a 29er in a couple of hours Trigger happy
  14. D

Downhill or All mountain

Keep the trance , I was riding heaps of all mountain and mixing it up on dh tracks on my x1 Trigger happy
  15. D

Other places to ride near nowra

Thanks guys gonna look em all up and get some new trails in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. D

Other places to ride near nowra

Hi guys, I'm down in nowra NSW for work for the 6 months to a year or so and have been riding the local tracks butterfly, coondoo and Super Bowl. So I'm looking for something different other than these three tracks to ride any suggestions would be great. Regards Deano Sent from my iPhone...
  17. D

Woodford to Glenbrook 2014

Use the 29er it's open fire trail and it was won on a 29er last year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. D

Mashed my chainring, what now?

Yeah hit up the nw chain ring I changed my bike to 1x10 never looking back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. D

F*CK Crank Brothers pedal endcaps

Yeah I bought stocks in the company that makes rebuild kits for crank bros products now I'm I'm just gonna kick back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. D

Sold

Have they sold ? Are these still for sale?