Search results

1. Dobbo

NSW INTENSE 951 DH Bike- Medium- SOLD

Item: SOLD- Intense 951, Factory Team Blue, Medium size- SOLD. Location: Wollongong Item Condition: Approx 6 years old, ridden and serviced consistently Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $1,400 but taking up precious garage space, so negotiable for faster...
  2. Dobbo

Where did the Freeriding section go

Is it only me, or has the freeriding section been removed.
  3. Dobbo

Mark Webber hides broken shoulder suffered while mountain biking from Red Bull team

This is what we like to see in our sportsman, though I guess he will cop some flak from his team, and may have cost him the championship.
  4. Dobbo

Anyone ridden at Snowdonia in the UK?

I've got a chance to ride at Coed-Y-Brenin Forest at Snowdonia in the UK later this year, while there on other business. The outdoors shop website talks it up, but that is to be expected. Just wondering if anyone has ever ridden there, and what it is like, any tips, suggestions, etc.
  5. Dobbo

Wollongong Trail Fairies

I'm trying to hook up with a crew of trail fairies that work in the central Wollongong area. This would be the area extending from Mt Ousely to Farmbrough Hts. Could you PM me guys (or girls)? Thanks Dobbo
  6. Dobbo

Southern Division Rides

Since the Sydney boys complained, maybe we should start a WTSFLC-Southern Division thread for organising rides in the south. First post should be for best wishes to Old Shagger.
  7. Dobbo

What bike would suit me

Hey guys, I've been riding for many, many years now and thought it was a luxury when I moved from my old stock bike to a hardtail. I no longer get classed as youth but love riding the the tracks around the Gong (my backyard is literally the Kembla tracks). I had a pretty bad stack a while...