Search results

1. Anypefep73

How to build a DH track

I was at FtP yesterday. Awesome I only make it up there about twice a year, so I forget how much fun it is; like Disney World only smaller.
  2. Anypefep73

Depot Road jumps need HELP or NOMORE

I have been getting back intothe bmx style of riding. I just wanted to know if there is anywhere in the Charlotte that does DIRT. I have been doing the whole MB trail riding and its not really my thing...I dont have a problem with a little road trip. Any Ideas?
  3. Anypefep73

2009 UCI Mont-Sainte-Anne DH world cup

2009 UCI Mont Sainte Anne DH world cup I would love to see him back in the team and go on to win the world cup
  4. Anypefep73

Santa Cruz VP Free Review

Thats cool. I never have got to see free flight planes before. That would be interesting to watch. Cool pics
  5. Anypefep73

Shoes for beginners

Hi. I like the new TOL look, but I cannot find the search function. Im looking for an old thread that I participated in, which Im wanting to contribute new thoughts to. dust
  6. Anypefep73

DHing in France

Hello All, Anyone been to anywhere in the Vendee in France. I have heard the area is fantastic but do not know the names of any sites. Can anyone help??? Thanks, WILF
  7. Anypefep73

best tyres

1 for continental Gatorskins. Ive been riding on them for almost 3 months, 150km per week, with no punctures. Prior to that with Kenda Kriterium tyres, i was getting at least 1 or 2 punctures a week.
  8. Anypefep73

Carolyn McKinlay R.I.P.

Carolyn McKinlay R I P Prayers go out for all of those effected by the Santa Barbara fire.......Hope we hear from Carolyn soon Im going to e-mail her as well. If anyones heard from her, let me know. tr
  9. Anypefep73

Awaba Training

Ok so Im a beginner as of this summer and since we are in November now there isnt much light to ride after work. Im not a huge fan of the gym but what do ya all do for cross training to get ya through the winter? I would love to buy a light but I cant afford one thats worth it.