Search results

1. chris95

Car paint Clear coat Flaking??

Hey guys, I recently bought myself a 1997 3.0D Sr5 Hilux for a steal, it runs amazing and is mechanically awesome, but I can't really say the same for the paint. The bonnet and roof have a faded look and the clear coat on the bonnet is obviously flaking. The rest of the car is fine so im...
  2. chris95

Sold!

Item: 2011 Troy Lee Designs GP Voltage Jersey. Size Large Location: Townsville Item Condition: Immaculate, worn once only, not one mark or tear. Reason for selling: To big, lost weight Price and price conditions: $45 posted, paid $70 new Pictures: Below Item: 2010 Troy Lee Designs...
  3. chris95

QLD 2010 Giant Glory 01 Custom Spec- SOLD!!!

Item: 2010 Giant Glory 01, bike has had many upgrades since new. Medium Size Location: Townsville QLD, But will post anywhere in Australia at buyers expense. Item Condition: Bike is in very good condition and has been looked after and maintained well, has been raced a few times, but im no...
  4. chris95

STOLEN 2011 Fluid Momentum - Townsville

Bike: 2011 Fluid Momentum Colour: red/silver Date it was stolen: 27/6/11 Where it was stolen: Outside of Willows Shopping Center, Kirwan. Lock was cut Specs: Stock Other Discriptions: Pictures: soon
  5. chris95

Cape York 4x4 Camping Trip Info Needed

Hey Guys So The family have decided that we would like to do the Cape York 4x4 and camping adventure during the September school holidays this year. I am after some information from people who have done this trip before or have good 4x4 knowledge. We would like to tackle the Telegraph...
  6. chris95

New Laptop??

Hey Guys So basically I am due for a new laptop to replace my old apple and am after some opinions on whats to get and what to avoid. I have done a little research so far and have decided On a few things that are a must: Windows 7(got sick of apple) Core i5 processor At least 4gb ram...
  7. chris95

Crank/BB problem

Hey Guys, so recently single speeded my Dirt Jump bike and have noticed that half the rotation of the crank the chain is nice and tight but then the other half of the rotation the chain gets looses, Now i know that this happens on most bikes a little bit but this a quite a major change. The...
  8. chris95

DJ forks

b]Item: [/b] Dirt Jump forks Location: Anywhere, will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than $200 Extra Info: Qr dropouts would be good but not essential, No less than a 190mm steerer, either 80mm or 100mm travel
  9. chris95

Avid Codes Pistons Wont Retract

Hey guys I'm trying to install new pads into my 2010 avid codes but the pistons wont retract, I have tried letting some oil out but it doesnt seem to make much difference, so does anybody know a trick to getting these pistons back to get the new pads back in. Cheers Chris
  10. chris95

QLD RS Vivid Sping 500lbs 2.75 stroke - $35 450lb Sold

Item: Rock Shox Vivid Shock spring - 500lbs Location: Townsville Item Condition: Very Good, only ridden on a few times Reason for selling: Spring rates to hard for my weight Price and price conditions:$35 Extra Info: Can post in AUS for an extra $5, Pictures: If you want
  11. chris95

2010 RS Boxxer Wc Rebound assembly loose???

Hey guys was mucking around with some different beginning and ending stoke rebound setting on my 2010 Rockshox Boxxer World Cups and I noticed that the knobs are quite loose and that the little axle had a bit of up and down movement. The knobs still seem to work and make a difference but it...
  12. chris95

RockShox 400x2.75 Vivid Spring

Item: RockShox 400x2.75 Vivid Spring Location: Anywhere Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: will to pay $30 -$40 Extra Info: needs to be 400x2.75 and a vivid spring Also can trade for a 450 or 500 pound vivid spring
  13. chris95

Where to Dispose Fork Oil

Hey guys Im cleaning up my work area and came across my old tray of fork oil, And im just wondering where should I dispose if it as I dont think putting it down the drain would be very smart. Cheers Chris
  14. chris95

Trade or Buy: 500x2.75 vivid spring for 450x2.75 vivid spring

Item: Want to trade/buy my 500x2.75 pound steel RS vivid spring for 450 vivid spring, Must be a 2.75inch stroke to suit 2010 giant glory Location: Townsville but obviously will post Item Condition: Great near new nothing wrong with it. Reason for selling: Spring Too hard Price and price...
  15. chris95

DVD Burning software

Hey guys so I have a few dvd's that I have ripped to my computer and I was after a free program that I could use to burn these movie files onto blank DVD's I Have googled it and tried some programs but they were shit and didnt work Any help would be appreciated Cheers Chris
  16. chris95

Crank removal Help

Hey guys the non-drive side crank on my brothers 2009 cannondale chase will not come off at all, The cranks are SR Suntor not sure what the BB is. I am using a normal crank extractor tool and the drive side crank came stright out, but when trying to remove the non-drive side the end of the tool...
  17. chris95

Fort William DH and 4x On one HD NOW!!!!!!!!

Hey guys the Fort william world cup DH and 4x is on Sport unlimited now which is on channel oneHD now;)
  18. chris95

Rock Shox Boxxer WC Clicking noise

hey guys so i have just noticed that my 2010 RS Boxxer world cup forks are starting to make a clicking noise on compression but the fork still performs as good as it always has. It also happens to my mates 2008 totom and 2009 team, so is it just a trait of rock shox or is it a problem...
  19. chris95

2010 glory 01 Shock removal Help!!!

Hey guys, Me and a mate are switching springs and we have ran into a little problem I cannot get the axle out of the lower shock mount/pivot to remove the shock, we have got the drive side cap out but the axle in not budging out at all, we have tried to hit/punch it out carefully and it...
  20. chris95

New DH Helmet

Hey guys, well today while practicing the last round of our local Series, I overshot a jump and went head first into a berm(pretty much headbutted it and lost:P).I got knocked out for about 10secs and got concust(I still cant remember a thing about the crash just have been told what happened)...