Search results

1. M

Where can i buy a 5kg tub of Nutella ?!

Ok guys, I have been searching everywhere for a 5kg tub of nutella. Yes they are real, and yes people do sell them I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE. So if anyone, anywhere in Australia can PM if they know where i can buy one or send me a link please do. I need to buy one ASAP. Even if it's not 5kg but...
  2. M

Auto Sparky?

Hey guys, Got a offer on a apprenticeship as a auto sparky, just wondering anyone qualifie or a apprentice and the pros and cons I love working with cars as i work at a mechanics for the last few years along side 2 mechanics and 2 auto sparky's. Any info would be great! (:
  3. M

Sold (:

Up for grabs is a pair of Mavic 729 on Pro 2's with 2mm DT swiss spokes, 32holes. I bought these around 6 months ago have NOT been used at all, never put any tires on them. Was planning on doing a Ns build but just didn't have the time of $$. So these are practically brand Fu*%ing new! Got these...
  4. M

1999 Holden Commodore vs ute

Hey guys, Have put up a few post about first car...I've always had my mind set on a 4x4. But i just don't think i can afford a 4x4 at 16. Although i have found a 99' Vs ute. Just wondering what people think of these cars, ever had trouble with them. if so, how many k's. I was going to pay 4.5g...
  5. M

Rough Price to move cars interstate?

Just wondering if anyone knew how much or knew any sites i could get a price on moving cars across states and towns. For example, how much would it cost to move a car from Brisbane to Townsville? And how would you do it, truck, train, ship? Cheers (:
  6. M

Rifleman in the ADF

Hey guys, it's time to finally start looking for a career for myself, i've always been interested in the ADF and been fascinated about the army in particular. Rifleman job caught my eye as an opening for my dream in the Special Forces. Now i know i'll probs cop some criticism on here.."You won't...
  7. M

2010 Transition Tr450 with 2011 40's SOLD SOLD SOLD! :D

Sold! Sold! Sold!
  8. M

QLD 2010 Transition TR450 !.SOLD.!

Item: 2010 Transition Tr450 (Medium) Helmet (Medium) Location: Townsville, North Queensland. Item Condition: Good, Mechanically works perfectly. Few scratch over the bike but that comes with downhill. Some Chain whip scratches but no scratches too noticable. Bike is in well looked after...
  9. M

Australian Special Forces, SAS.

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone on here is in SF, such as Commando, SAS, Tag team. If you are Please let me, i have a few questions i would like to discuss with someone of experience and not someone who ''may'' have an idea. Thanks A lot.
  10. M

2.8L Diesel vs 2.4L Diesel, Whats the difference.

Just wondering why are people telling me to stay away froma 2.4L D, Just wondering whats the major difference besides power then the 2.8L D, its only a first fourby, so it should be fine for a a little bit of 4wd, nothing crazy. Cheers.
  11. M

Transition Rider Lars Sternberg out for the year.!

Well it seems that the Transition team have lost another rider, Lars Sternberg. Lars has unfortunately broken his leg and ankle :( All the best Lars.
  12. M

Fathers 50th Birthday Present ideas.

Hey guys, my dads 50th soon. Have no idea what to get him. Need help ASAP. If anyone knows where to get a Honda Shadow Motorbike Poster online, let me know. Thanks Hayden ! :)
  13. M

Please Delete Monitors.

Please Delete Monitors.
  14. M

What country you located at..? Out of curiosity.

Hey guy's, just out of curiosity just wondering what country has roughly more DH riders in it, or how many people from different countries are on Farkin. Just hit up the comments aye. Hayden (:
  15. M

96 Hilux twin cab VS 91 Hilux tray back

Hey guys Gotta start deciding on my first car, I have found these 2 options on Carpoint.com. One is 1996 Toyota Hilux LN106R Twin cab. The other is a 1991 Toyota Hilux LN106R Tray back tipper. I have a budget of no more then 5.5g. Now Just wondering on you thorghts on these 2 fourby's. The 96...
  16. M

QLD Townsville round. Who's coming.

Hey guys, just wondering the people from the Cairns and Townsville region or others that are traveling to come race the town round this weekend in Townsville. If so who is racing in u17's, just so i know who i am going to beat ;) Jokes..;) Cheers Hayden :)
  17. M

Heavy diesel mechanic?

Hey rotorburners. Doing some work experience soon as a heavy diesel mechanic and just wondering is anyone in this type of trade and hows it go.? Cheers Hayden.
  18. M

DH Helmet's....

Hey rotorburners Ok, It is time for a new helmet. Desperately needing a new one. Got so many cracks in it. Now my LBS has TLD helmets and thinking of getting one of those. For about $320, Now what my question is. Is it worth buying a TLD helmet that is talked up by so many people, or buy a...
  19. M

Internal gearbox's, How do they work?

How ya going rotorburner's Seen in a video on pink bike riders are starting to choose internal gearboxes. I really do not have a clue how they work and was just wondering why people use them over normal/original gear changing and how do they work. Just interested in them. Cheers Hayden.
  20. M

Trade 2011 Fox 40's for second hand 2010 fox 40's and get a new TLD helmet?

Hello Rotorburners. I recently bought a 2010 transition TR450, Apart of that deal was i get 2011 40's with it but they had not come yet so i was running 2010 40's second hand ones. Now the new 40's have arrived and a mate has offered me a deal. He takes the 2011 fox 40's and i keep my 2010...