Search results

1. 8

Sore hands from Downhill.

I'm not familiar with those tracks and how long they are. But if your braking finger is extended for a prolonged period this will make arm pump even worse. I set the contact for my brakes close to my bars so that my index fingers are not pointing straight out. I find this makes a massive...
  2. 8

The Moo will be closed until further notice

so we just go build somewhere else, come on you lazy sydney riders get out and help the fairies build another moo
  3. 8

Kona Honzo

sweet, might have to put that on my list of upgrades. Rad bike indeed
  4. 8

Kona Honzo

how do you find the 140 fork? have you ridden it with a 120? Mine came with a 120 but i was thinking 140 would be a better option for what this bike makes you want to do with it
  5. 8

What track / trails do you miss?

We started giving her a hair cut but got preoccupied on something else. Will get back there one day
  6. 8

Banshee Spitfire

for the love of god put a cane creek on it
  7. 8

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Did you get it off Ben? He should be able to give you a good starting point
  8. 8

Kona Honzo 2015

Sick ride. Have you taken her down ya mumma? I ride mine there occasionally, its great fun
  9. 8

South America DH/XC

go and ride with this bloke http://www.andeanepics.com/?lang=en
  10. 8

Fox forks Avalanche damper upgrade (was: Fox forks damper upgrade?)

yo teK - got a ride report for these bad boys?
  11. 8

Avalanche suspension catridge kits

thanks champ
  12. 8

Avalanche suspension catridge kits

Is anyone using one of these http://www.avalanchedownhillracing.com/ How do you find the performance over what you were previously using? Are they easy to get in contact with etc etc.
  13. 8

Increase fork travel

Looks like a goer from the spares list. No mention of travel in reference to the uppers just what type of air spring they support thanks DJR
  14. 8

Increase fork travel

no worries, spoke to the bloke in the shop i bought it from and he thinks the upper shaft is shorter in the 120mm version of these so I wouldn't be able to just simply swap out the air spring assembly. I was hoping it would be something simple like that or removing a spacer as the fork has a...
  15. 8

Increase fork travel

its on a Kona Honzo. I've seen plenty of builds with a 140mm fork and people love em
  16. 8

Increase fork travel

I have a 2013 Rockshox Revelation 29er in 120mm. Is it possible to increase the travel in this fork?
  17. 8

Iron Horse Sunday linkage parts

try this guy for bearings www.diymtb.com.au he's sorted me out a few times for my 6 point. you'll need to give him the code / number thats on the bearing itself. I found non mtb specific bearing suppliers didnt have what i needed. This my may be the case on the sunday also
  18. 8

fox dhx air 5.0 service kit

thanks, but that doesnt include the seals etc I spoke to the guys at pushys and this kit is compatible "Fox Rebuild Seal Kit for Float Line Air Sleeve" for anyone else looking for this Cheers
  19. 8

fox dhx air 5.0 service kit

I've got a 2008 fox dhx air 5.0 that i need a service kit for. Does anyone know where I can buy this? Yes I've used google and cant find anything.