Search results

1. james1

NSW WTB- large 2017 trance

Item: Large 2017 giant trance Location: Nowra but will travel 2-3 hours for a deal Price: let me know Condition: Good Extra: Large frame, will consider any model in the range but looking at the alloy or carbon 1 model Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. james1

NSW Large s works demo - swap for my medium

Item: 2013 s works demo medium frame Location: Nowra NSW Condition: used but very good Price: swap Extra: wanting to swap/trade my medium for a large 2013 s works in the same condition Photos: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. james1

Giant anthem sx - the right choice?

I love my anthem sx, I thrash it as hard as I possibly can and can't kill it and never feels to delicate to me, especially with the 2.2-2.4 tyres on it. I had a anthem 29 before and I'm actually slower on the new sx, not 100%! Sure why but it's 30 seconds over a 30 minutes lap, so nothing much...
  4. james1

TAS Hope Pro II hub set SOLD

Spacing/axle size? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. james1

Giant Fastroad or Giant Crosscity? Help

Haha fix the photos up now. Accidentally Uploaded two of the same photo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. james1

Giant Fastroad or Giant Crosscity? Help

Hey Been looking for a commuter for a while now and I'm liking either the Giant Fastroad comax or the Giant Crosscity. Just wondering if anyone has experience with either or both would be great! Any help is much appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. james1

Thanks for that info Deez I see what your saying. But as you said that Fluor green is pretty nice, so well I bought a ex demo 3 ride old 2016 anthem sx advance and it's even nicer when you see it and ride it. Only been on one ride and it's a lot faster down the hills, probably the same up buy...
  8. james1

So! I'm riding a 29 anthem and thought I should probably try the whole 27.5 thing. I'm about to get a giant anthem advanced sx. But I just thought I'd ask, has anyone got and better suggestions? And has anyone ridden the new anthem sx? Epically if they had also ridden a 29 anthem. As always...
  9. james1

Giant anthem sx large

Item: large giant anthem sx either 2015-16 Condition: good to great Price: depends Location: I'm on the south coast so from Batemans bay to north Sydney Extra: looking at getting a new giant anthem sx but thought I'd see if there is any good second hand ones around. Carbon or alloy considered
  10. james1

Help finding a commuter

The bike would mainly be for highway use and back streets in a regional area, no high traffic areas or traffic lights. I'm just confused now as since I've looked into getting one I'm amazed at how many different options are available Again cheer for the help
  11. james1

Help finding a commuter

Thanks for all the help, sorry for no reply In a while. But is there difference between a city/commuter and a flat bar road bike? Say these two: https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/2016-polygon-path-i8-disc-carbon-belt-drive...
  12. james1

Help finding a commuter

Any reason why you say a 29er set up over a flat bar? And would that would out cheaper then buying a flat bar? What actually was destroyed on the bikes? Cracks? Bent? And is a carbon one better or even worse the AL? Thanks for your help
  13. james1

Help finding a commuter

It's pretty much a quite back road for 5km and then 10km on a highway (not overly busy on the south coast). So all on road riding no path ways but I do some path riding on weekends a bit also. Do you have any suggestions when buying a commuter? Any does or don'ts? Thanks again for the help
  14. james1

Help finding a commuter

New to road riding/commuting and have just been riding my mountain bike (giant anthem 29) at the moment. The ride to work is a 30km return trip so nothing to long. I am looking at getting a cheap flat bat road bike as I prefer the upright sitting position of a mountain bike over a road bike...
  15. james1

New shock dhx2 vs cane creek DB vs float x2

Hey looking at replacing my dhx 4.0 on my nukeproof scalp and was looking at 3 shocks cane creek double barrel coil, dhx2 coil or float x2 air. Don't know if anyone has experience with these as the 2 fox are fairly new. And not sure how air would go also. And is it a noticeable difference over...
  16. james1

NSW 2011 Giant Reign X - SOLD

And sold! Must of put it up to cheap, 45 minutes was up for when I sold it. Record?
  17. james1

NSW 2011 Giant Reign X - SOLD

Item: 2011 Giant reign X1 Condition: used but not abused with most parts near new (6 months or so) no dents or deep scratches but does have some scratches from general use Reason: mainly riding xc Price: $1500 Extra info: Medium frame 6.7" of travel Fork Fox 36 180/140 talas Factory...
  18. james1

Glory vs nukeproof scalp

Just for anyone wondering and if anyone is in a similar position. Totally worth it, love the bike. It is a real confidence inspiring bike (compared to my reign x) the lower bb almost makes you push it into corners more and go faster. It's 18.5kg but rides like a lot lighter bike and you don't...
  19. james1

Glory vs nukeproof scalp

Well went for the nukeproof can't wait to get out for a ride. Thanks for all your help
  20. james1

Glory vs nukeproof scalp

I was actually going to go for the nuke. Doing my head in trying to decide hahah