Search results

1. james1

NSW WTB- large 2017 trance

Item: Large 2017 giant trance Location: Nowra but will travel 2-3 hours for a deal Price: let me know Condition: Good Extra: Large frame, will consider any model in the range but looking at the alloy or carbon 1 model Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. james1

NSW Large s works demo - swap for my medium

Item: 2013 s works demo medium frame Location: Nowra NSW Condition: used but very good Price: swap Extra: wanting to swap/trade my medium for a large 2013 s works in the same condition Photos: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. james1

Giant Fastroad or Giant Crosscity? Help

Hey Been looking for a commuter for a while now and I'm liking either the Giant Fastroad comax or the Giant Crosscity. Just wondering if anyone has experience with either or both would be great! Any help is much appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. james1

Giant anthem sx - the right choice?

So! I'm riding a 29 anthem and thought I should probably try the whole 27.5 thing. I'm about to get a giant anthem advanced sx. But I just thought I'd ask, has anyone got and better suggestions? And has anyone ridden the new anthem sx? Epically if they had also ridden a 29 anthem. As always...
  5. james1

Giant anthem sx large

Item: large giant anthem sx either 2015-16 Condition: good to great Price: depends Location: I'm on the south coast so from Batemans bay to north Sydney Extra: looking at getting a new giant anthem sx but thought I'd see if there is any good second hand ones around. Carbon or alloy considered
  6. james1

Help finding a commuter

New to road riding/commuting and have just been riding my mountain bike (giant anthem 29) at the moment. The ride to work is a 30km return trip so nothing to long. I am looking at getting a cheap flat bat road bike as I prefer the upright sitting position of a mountain bike over a road bike...
  7. james1

New shock dhx2 vs cane creek DB vs float x2

Hey looking at replacing my dhx 4.0 on my nukeproof scalp and was looking at 3 shocks cane creek double barrel coil, dhx2 coil or float x2 air. Don't know if anyone has experience with these as the 2 fox are fairly new. And not sure how air would go also. And is it a noticeable difference over...
  8. james1

NSW 2011 Giant Reign X - SOLD

Item: 2011 Giant reign X1 Condition: used but not abused with most parts near new (6 months or so) no dents or deep scratches but does have some scratches from general use Reason: mainly riding xc Price: $1500 Extra info: Medium frame 6.7" of travel Fork Fox 36 180/140 talas Factory...
  9. james1

Glory vs nukeproof scalp

Hey just looking on some advice, looking at buying a cheap second hand downhill bike. Looking at either a 2010-12 glory or a 2012 nukeproof scalp. I've riden a glory before and they are nice but was wondering if anyone has riden the scalp and even better both? Any help is appreciated Cheers
  10. james1

2014 Fox 34 VS. RockShox pikes

I'm looking for some forks for my 26" intense tracer. Something around 150-160mm. Has anyone had any real time on each? I can get a sweet deal on some 2014 fox 34 Talas forks. But if the pikes or leaps and bounds better I'll keep losing looking. Or even if someone has some for sale. Cheers
  11. james1

Ness wheels freehub/Pawls

Hey guys, I purchased a second hand set of Ness Carbon wheels with a damaged freehub. Its missing the pawls and springs, but after going to every bike shop in my local area not only did i not get anywhere i lost all faith in the local bike shops. With the best piece of advice being that i...
  12. james1

intense tracer

Hey guys, Just after some help, I purchased a cracked intense tracer frame the older 26" version and got the quote for repairing it which was a bit more then i thought it was going to be, i was just wondering whats everyone's opinion on the tracer in general, are they a good bike? Anyone own or...
  13. james1

Wtb: 100-120mm 26" fork

Item: 100-120mm 26" fork with straight 11/8 steerer Price: looking for something cheap Location: anywhere if you can post
  14. james1

Giant anthem bottom shock bolt

Item: 2012 Giant anthem 29 bottom shock bolt Location: anywhere Item Condition: not rounded haha Reason: i was rushing and rounded the head out of the bolt! Price and price conditions: not sure Extra Info: Its the bottom shock bolt, just the part that threads into the longer shaft, about...
  15. james1

Suspension servicing, who do you recommend?

Hey just looking at getting a few shocks and forks services and was wondering what experiences you've had with different places? I'm looking at NS dynamics or cyclinic at the moment. Thanks for any help
  16. james1

WTB Giant Reign X

Item: Giant reign x Location: NSW Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: let me know Extra Info: Looking for a reign set up as a all mountain freeride style
  17. james1

WTB 7.875 x 2.25 rear sock

Item: 7.875 x 2.25 rear shock Location: anywhere Item Condition: good to great Price and price conditions: looking for something cheap since the one i purchased (meant to be good condition just spat all the oil out on the first ride)
  18. james1

Wtb: shinano zee brakes

Item: shimano zee brakes. Front and back Condition: good Location: anywhere Price: let me know
  19. james1

NSW sold

Item: 2011 Giant anthem X1 Large Location: Nowra Item Condition: Good to Great Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $1250 NOW $1300 ONO. Extra Info: Specs at http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/anthem.x/7283/44207/ Doesnt come with pedals Pictures:
  20. james1

Wandandian/nowra downhill anyone ride?

Hey guys Just wondering who if anyone rides wandandian/nowra downhill track? Went out there looks kinda deserted and run down. I've been trying to clean it up but wondering if anyone rides it. Cheers