Search results

1. D

Front travel on a killswitch?

Hey, Just wondering how much travel you can put on the front of a killswitch? dont have the frame yet just wondering this will decide if i get it or not! cheers :cool:
  2. D

Single Speed Street/Jump Bike.......Ideas Please. :)

hey, my sugestion if you were going for a 24" bike to buy your self a ns holy or something along those lines (ns ridged) there really cheap in ribbed right now hope this has helped:P
  3. D

Western Australia

hey, i might be moving to western australia to pursue an apprentiship if i move i will be situated in essprance. i currently have a dirt jumper and im wondering if i need a dual suspention bike or if i converted it in to a hard tail freeride that would be sutable thanks i will be moving...
  4. D

Western Australia

hey, i might be moving to western australia to pursue an apprentiship if i move i will be situated in essprance. i currently have a dirt jumper and im wondering if there are any dirt jumps or tracks sutible for a dirt jumper thanks i will be moving there at the end of the year if i move
  5. D

NS Suburban or NS Bitch?

hey, i have just recently made my self a custom ns bitch the frame is awesome! with really fun geo:p i just have 100mm travle argles on mine and its so good No matter what frame u get i sugest buying it of rythm imports aka www.ribbed.com.au the guy who posted a reply first. i used rythm...
  6. D

Rims?

well tis was a serious post by me untill he comes and asks stupid questions so yer not my falt P.s some of my other post didnt work as well as hi thought they would Eg puting pics in
  7. D

Rims?

Umm i wanted peoples piont of views on that own them u tool go piss off some one else chris
  8. D

Rims?

NO WHY WoULD I DO FREERIDE ON MY NORCO LET ALONE DO IT UP
  9. D

Rims?

hey im looking at starting some light freeride and mabey addventuly some harder freeride and was just wondering anyones appinoin on Sun SW6000 rims and if they would be any good for me thanks
  10. D

bitch

11. D

What bike??

ok do you have a total price to Qld with that frame and rear shox
  12. D

What bike??

omg that frame is so nice are you in NSW cause im in Qld how much woud it cost for me to get one to my place ??? thanks heaps
  13. D

What bike??

those solids bikes are mad how much and where can i get them from
  14. D

What bike??

hahah ok umm i can mabey go 3500 but thats absoute max and could you guys put together a specs list for me like rims spokes and hubs , forks and all that stuff please because i know nothing about down hill lol so yer thanks and prices
  15. D

What bike??

ok what hardtail do you ride thanks haha same always dreaming of the kill switch thanks
  16. D

What bike??

yer that blk mrkt is mad aye but it only has 100mm travle or could you put more on it and how much would the frame of the kill switch be and when does it come out
  17. D

What bike??

oh true umm probs like $3000 it can be second hand
  18. D

What bike??

HI im wondering what bike to get for some downhill/freeride/slopstyle and whether or not to get triple clamps or not and what bike would you recermend thanks p.s not racing just riding for fun
  19. D

new dj bike

Defiantly go the single speed so much better as siad above and the specs are way better on the single speed better forks ectt. hope ive been some help:D
  20. D

Noosa tewantin trails.

Are u a joke its right next to a river it will have so many mossies