Search results

1. downhillar

Hipster's Delight!

Not a real in depth thread but I felt like this was worth sharing - How's this for advertising to your target market... http://news.drive.com.au/drive/motor-news/hyundai-reveals-ragtop-veloster-20121129-2ah68.html?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=article17
  2. downhillar

Zerona/Cell-IQ laser fat loss - Anyone heard of it??

Hey guys/girls, My girlfriend went to Fernwood gym last night for a trial where the woman behind the counter has convinced her to try this Cell-IQ (known as Zerona in USA) which is supposed to be a 'low level laser' which somehow disrupts fat cells and releases the fat to be used as energy (or...
  3. downhillar

Making money at home via the internet?

Hey guys and girls, Due to my uni timetable I am having trouble finding a job because I have random hours of free time all over the place that are inconsistent from week to week. People keep suggesting eBay but I don't really have that much stuff to sell so I was wondering about online...
  4. downhillar

Telstra building an antenna near my house - should i be worried?

Hey everyone, I got a letter in the mail today notifying me that telstra will be building a "telecommunication facility consisting of 6 panel antennas (CNPX310R-4P)" in a nearby park less than 200m's from my house. In the letter Telstra has included plenty of info about the towers with the...
  5. downhillar

The 'How To Bargain' Thread

Hello cycling enthusiasts, i have been wanting to make a thread like this for a while now to compile peoples tricks of the trade when it comes to bargaining with the likes of phone companies, car salesmen, people at jb hifi, foxtel etc etc hopefully we get some interesting info compiled in...
  6. downhillar

Should smoking be illegal?

Hey guys and possibly also gals, I have a question for you: If the government decided it was going to make smoking illegal, would you be for or against it, and why? Pros of banning smoking would obviously be a (somewhat) healthier nation, less people wasting money on smoking, less kids...
  7. downhillar

The GoPro Thread

hey guys and girls, i dont know if this will take off or not but i thought it was worth a try as there are various gopro threads kicking around. now is definately the time to buy as i'm sure everyone already knows, i got mine for $300 delivered, it arrived today! yay! i was hoping there...
  8. downhillar

Urbex

hey burners, i was just wondering if anyone on here is into urban exploration at all? i've gotten a bit of a bug for it lately and i'm really keen on hearing from anyone else who is into this stuff. some recent stuff i've done was trying to climb a water reservoir tank (failed), el...