Search results

1. sich nich

My Kashmina RC4

Hells yeah my carbon V10 just showed up with a Kashima RC4 as well! Full day bike build tomorrow!
  2. sich nich

What are you listening to NOW?

^^^^Me too^^^^ cant wait for saturday night!
  3. sich nich

Lowered Manitou Minute topping out

I bought my 08 MRD TPC Minutes a while ago when they were mega cheap from Dirtworks with the intention of lowering them from 130mm down to 80mm for my 4X/DJ bike. Stripped them down straight of the box, worked out where the spacer needed to go on the air spring rod, machined up a nice nylon...
  4. sich nich

What forks are you running?

I have 08 Manitou Minute MRD TPC, 130mm lowered with a spacer to 75mm. This fork is super light/stiff with the 20mm axle and lowered, but since i lowered it, it seems to top out harshly, no matter how slow the rebound speed. The spacer still lets the rubber top out bumper engage at top out, but...
  5. sich nich

private track do i need any insurance

Read division 4 and 5 of this: NSW Civil Liablity Act 2002 Interesting find after hearing about councils wanting to stop people riding motos on thier own land.
  6. sich nich

MRP G2 bashguard 38t

Item: MRP G2 bashguard for 38t Location: Hunter Valley, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: reasonable/depending on condition Extra Info: If anyone has a G2 guide with a munted boomerang but an OK bashguard. Just need a replacement bashguard for my G2 guide, condition not really important...
  7. sich nich

Singleton trails

If you ride all mountain and meet up with those Rosco fellas, get em to take you to Scone. One of the hardest places I've ever ridden, both up and down.
  8. sich nich

Racing in the Rain Discussion

Hey yall, On the weekend racing Newtons Nation DH, waking up to the sound of rain had my mind goin flat out thinking about ways to go better at riding in the wet, ie things you can do on top of practise in the rain all the time, ie tricks of the racing trade. I did the obvious things like throw...
  9. sich nich

NSW Help

I've not seen the rule book for this, but my guess would be that you shouldn't be driving the prohibited vehicle before you hear back from the RTA. Way to draw police attention to yourself too, driving a P plate prohibited vehicle with the P plates on it.:p You'll be doing the washing up...
  10. sich nich

Awaba Clubbie 25/07/10

yeah boy some sweet pics of the elite babe there grundy!
  11. sich nich

Toowoomba Sunshine Series - Photobucket Full (Finally)

i wasnt there but i'd like to say well done to the photographer, and say how good it is to see rennie on a superior bike:p
  12. sich nich

Trails in and around Tamworth?

there is downhill at the lookout too. tar shuttle. short run. steeeep. rocky and dry. park at top of lookout. trail head is near where the road up meets the car park on the left of the road as you look down the road. trail goes across the hill, flat and rocky, few turns etc. then goes down and...
  13. sich nich

Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

hey yall, hopefully should have some kind of new upper hunter track (thats not rossgole) for a boonah round this year. its abit out of the way of anything like the allyn, and would be perfect for a camping weekend. track will be rocky, with steep shit, same sorta terrain as del rio top section i...
  14. sich nich

More Pics From Awaba State Round

dude, heaps stoked on the pic of me panning over the last jump, cheers!
  15. sich nich

Awaba State Round 2 2010

pinned as! sick photo cheers mate! did you happen to get any more of me #37 in the blue and orange on the green V10? freeriderdude@hotmail.com again, awesome shot.
  16. sich nich

Awaba State DH Selected Pics

hey bruz, cool pics! Did you happen to have any of me #37 on green V10 w/white boxxer, white/blue/orange kit, long hair? Be awesome if ya do! cheers! freeriderdude@hotmail.com
  17. sich nich

Hey hey, about the April round of Boonah, its scheduled for Easter long weekend no? What day should we do it? If we do it on Good Friday then that still gives people the remainder of the 4 day weekend to go away with family etc. Just a thought, this would suit me, obviously not everyone. Throw...
  18. sich nich

V10, driver 8 or just suck it up princess!

+1 here. I went from an 8" 4 bar frame to an 05 V10 large with Tekin DHX5 , then onto a 2009 V10 (still large) with the same Tekin shock. Awesome bike. The extra 2 inches of travel and better geo is unsettling in 2 ways: the sheer speed you will be going through rough/steep/braking sections...
  19. sich nich

Runs at RG 2moz from 10ish. Be there, or you won't be.
  20. sich nich

Downhilling in Europe?

My experience exactly. I went on a family holiday last year to europe for all of May and the first half of June. You will be lucky to find anything chairlifted that you can do on bikes open. I did get to race at Andorra, which was amazing, and rode/helped dig a nationals race track in Norway...