Search results

1. ozmanick

Rhythm Imports/Ns Dealer

Went on the Rhythm Imports page to find a place to have a look at the new NS Holy but the dealers page is down, just comes up with computer jargon. I was going to go CRC but instead of waiting the typical late delivery I was going to buy from somewhere in Australia, would rather go in and pick...
  2. ozmanick

24 Inch Vs 26 Inch Holy

I'm looking to get a new dirt/street bike and I'm tossing up between the Holy 1 or 2 or Norco two50. If I get the Holy, I might buy some Manitous and chuck them on and sell the rigids so it'll be about the same price as the two50 by the time I'm finished so price doesn't really come into this...
  3. ozmanick

Chain Reaction Cycles FREE POSTAGE!!!!

Just letting everyone know that Crc has free postage at the moment. So anyone that doesn't want to pay forty bucks postage for a helmet get on it!!!! Get some goodies in time for christmas!!! Weow!!!!!
  4. ozmanick

Sombrio gloves

I was searching though Crc the other day and came across a pair of Sombrio Cartel Race Gloves. I've searched the internet for reviews and yes, i have searched here too. Has anyone had any experience with Sombrio? How well are they made? Nice and cheap right now too...
  5. ozmanick

Battle of the same sex......

My friend and I are having a competition about who can create the most liked edit, he filmed it, and I rode and sometimes switched over. So, without further ado, here they are. Oh and i didn't reeaaalllyy try as hard as i could, stupid Imovie 08 is not interesting. Mine...
  6. ozmanick

Happy april fools day everyone

Well today is April fools day, did some of you forget or did some of you just pretend to forget to trick a mate? What are you planning, what have you done today or have in the past? I hope to get MANY ideas from this so please keep them coming.
  7. ozmanick

First actual special flip

Special Greg decided to finally land it :) i'm so stoked, it's such a sick looking flip that will go down in the history books. Here it is boys and girls...
  8. ozmanick

Bike Related Armbands

Item: Bike related armbands Location: Melbourne Item condition description: Not really fussed, as long as it won't fall apart within a month. Price and price conditions: Silicone wristband: No more than $4, Sweatband no more than $10, anything else give me a price. Extra Info:I'm looking for...
  9. ozmanick

First film and edit.

Like the title says, this is my first film and edit. I used imovie but it didn't have all the features i wanted to edit it how i planned. It turned out better than i expected and am happy with it. I hope you like it and enjoy yourself. Rider: Peter Simmons Location: Wouldn't you like to...
  10. ozmanick

Billiards Competitions in Melbourne For Teenagers

I'm looking to start competitive pool as a teenager and i am wondering if there are any competitions that cater for teenagers? I'm looking for a place near FTG, Bayswater, Ringwood. I know of the ftg pool hall but that doesn't have pool comps for teens. Should i just enter myself in a normal one...
  11. ozmanick

The How Long It Takes Tracks To Dry Thread

This thread is for people that want to know how long it takes for their certain tracks to dry so they know when to go for a ride. So post up how long it takes for a track to dry i'll try to add it to my post. I'll go first ;) Lysterfield : It takes around two days to become more or less...
  12. ozmanick

Wtb Goggles

Found some.
  13. ozmanick

To buy or not to buy 661 Full face

I really really want a 661 comp II full face helmet but the colour i want is only in the next size up and it's cheaper, I'm a L and the helmets a XL but I'm 14 so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna grow. What should i do????? Here's the website. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=45069
  14. ozmanick

Don't know what it's classed as but it's a track so yeah.......

This is a track me and a mate (Brycethebomb) have been making for a little bit. So far it's a step downish jump to a berm then to two humps of dirt, to a corner which is going to have a longish berm, then hopefully a wooden drop, and soon to be berm, to maybe jump? and then finish it off with a...
  15. ozmanick

Yarra ranges tracks

Is there any one living in Selby, Belgrave, Emerald, Gembrook or close to those areas that wants to give me a hand making trails, i've started making one, found a place for another one and am looking for other places to make trails. YES I KNOW ABOUT ILEGAL TRAILS and i am trying to get the...
  16. ozmanick

WTB White or black lock on grips(new or HARDLY used)

Found some.
  17. ozmanick

Which bike for racing downhill

I recently bout a bighit 1 2009 and i've had people tell me if i want to race i should get a proper dh bike seeing as mines a freeride bike there's no difference but i was wondering if i should sell my big hit and buy a norco atomic, norco a line, mongoose bootr, raceline extreme pro ALL OF...
  18. ozmanick

Lysterfeild dirt jumps proposed designs?

Here i have some designs for the proposed lysterfield dirt jumps. If you have any ideas on what they should build there pump track or jumps, if you have any comments on my designs, if you want to post your designs that would be awesome and if anyone wants to use my design for their own track or...