Search results

1. M

Newcastle Builders

You have to keep going down that fire trail you walked down for a while mate. Youll pass a 50s track on your right hand side, just keep following it.
  2. M

Newcastle Builders

EK are basically dead due to trees down everywhere Barnsley were running last time I was there Kahibah ones are really worn and need some love Belmont Hospital ones were running last time I was there but they weren't the greatest Medowie were running last time I was there but just also use...
  3. M

NSW Sold

Item: 2015 Specialized Demo 8 ii Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Immaculate Reason for selling: Something different Price and price conditions: $4800 negotiable Extra Info: Here I have my 2015 Specialized Demo 8 ii downhill bike for sale. The bike is in imaculate condition...
  4. M

AM Intense Tracer 275 Carbon

Sweet rig mate! Are you going to cut down the steerer tube :shocked: or are you just going to leave it with a gazillion spacers haha?
  5. M

RedAss Downhill ACT/NSW State Series and Championships 2014

Will we able to do any runs on Friday (tomorrow)?
  6. M

HMBA DH CLUB Round 5/ INTER CLUBS Sunday 1st June

The inter club round will be held at Awaba which is about 40 minutes South of Newcastle.
  7. M

2014 Team Changes/Rumors

Bergamont Hayes World Downhill Team 2014 Casey Brown, Eddie Masters and Aussie local Jack Moir are on the Bergamont World Cup team for 2014! http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Bergamont-Hayes-World-Downhill-Team-2014.html Sorry if this has been posted before>
  8. M

Team Flail - Rockytrail Rollercoaster 2014 bikes and Times

Rider - Chris #716 Category - U19's Bike - 2014 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Travel - 150mm front and rear Drivetrain - 1x10, 34:11-36, clip pedals. Time: CBD - 5:06 Shimano Trail - 7:04 Total - 12:10 Category #4th Overall #16th
  9. M

Post your all mountain bike

The frame is BB30 and it has iscg mounts to run a chainguide. I love the matte black colour, looks nice and stealth haha.
  10. M

Same design as a bionicon but specialized being specialized made there own design for there longer suspensioned bikes.
  11. M

It came stock on the bike frenchman it helps the chain keep tensioned plus it acts as a bit of a guide so im stoked!
  12. M

My Stumpy I have had my stumpy for a few weeks now and i can confidently say it is the funnest bike i have ever riden. It smashes berms and hucks off jumps just like my demo but also takes abuse when you throw it at it. Completely stock other than: works components narrow-wide chainring...
  13. M

The hardtail riding thread

I dont ride street or park but dirt jumping is great fun!
  14. M

The hardtail riding thread

My Banshee AMP I have had this for a couple of months now and im loving it!
  15. M

Newcastle / Hunter Riders

Nah mate he is one of my mates, i ride a 2013 demo 8 i
  16. M

I (my dad driving haha) am doing some shuttles at Sugerloaf tomorrow from about 1 onward :) might see you guys out there.
  17. M

Hey guys me and a few mates are heading to Sugerloaf tomorrow morning at 7:30 and i was wondering if any of you boys will be going. Thanks Chris
  18. M

XC My New Banshee Spitfire

Thanks mate.
  19. M

XC My New Banshee Spitfire

If you dont mind me asking. How much $$$$ did it cost all up? Thanks mate.