Search results

1. P

VIC Sold please remove.

SOLD. Frame size: Small Item: Specialized demo 8 2011 Location: Geelong, victoria Item Condition: No dints. Light scuff from general use. Reason for selling: I'm getting taller. Price and price conditions: $1,900 ONO!!!!!! Extra Info: All new bearings. Got another set of bearings that...
  2. P

VIC PLease remove

sorry guys the person i was selling this for for has changed his mind.
  3. P

VicDh series Rd2 shepparton 2011-2012

Here are some photo's that my Mum took while i rode some good ones aswell. http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc404/JaySmithridesbikes/
  4. P

[VIC] 07 kona stinky derailleur hannger

Item:07 kona stinky derailleur hannger Location: Geelong Item Condition: new Reason for buying: old one hit a boulder at barjarg (what else is there for it to hit) and it was threaded and bent so it hits the cassette Price and price conditions: Let me know Extra Info: if you also have a...
  5. P

Best song to put to a dh video

i am looking for a good song to put to a dh video i got a couple of song but they just don't fit it. so give me your suggestions cheers
  6. P

tales of the failed carbon bikes or components

i know that they have their pro's like weight but they have a habit of BRAKING! please tell me your stories or share your pictures of carbon fails as i dislike carbon and laugh at it flaws.
  7. P

tubeless tyres or tube tyres

i don't know what difference they make apart from the sealant and weight my friend gotten some:mad:. But i don't think i would ever in near time get tube less what are your thoughts.
  8. P

joke commpition

lets see you has the best jokes ;)
  9. P

scariest dh moment you have been in.

Like a full speed crash. or a muddy rock garden and slipping over the edge. slamming into tree flying down a step and sharp corner. tell us of your scariest moment where you thought you were going to die but lived to see another day!:)
  10. P

scariest part on your dh or most dodgey part you ride.

what is the most unrelieable or dodgey piece that you reley on but cant be bothered or dont have enough money to buy a new one. also home made race enhancers on your dh or 4x bike.
  11. P

whats your favorite dh weapon or most helpfull part on your bike

something to give you that extra boast or one less thing to think about when flying through rock gardens or doubles. I'll start, my favorite dh weapon is my e-thirteen SRS MTX chain guide never lets me down not once has my chain come off when this is on. i used to have a blackspire but had...
  12. P

fox dhx 5.0 or marzocchi Roco TST R

i was wondering what the difference is, because the Marzocchi is more expensive so is it better for the ride or is the fox still better?