1. tick

Formula One world championship

Bit Harsh I don,t want them ALL killed:heh: :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
  2. tick

Best enduro bike sub $5000

Oh and by the way the Canyon Strive AL looks like it will be my next bike
  3. tick

Yeah i just don,t get it This whole bike class warfare Trust me Mountain Biking has never been better in regards to trail , bikes and public acceptance There is a style of bike for everybody,s preferred riding style and a helluva lot of varied trails to ride em on ( including a shitload of...
  4. tick

The original (enduro) bikes had canti lever brakes and if you were rich a set of elastomer rock shox or RST forks and they were just called mountain bikes you rode it as hard as you could up as you could down , while dodging rocks and sticks that were actualy left on the trail. We have never...
  5. tick

UPDATE 28/11- Frame warrantied - Headset creaking/cracking noise, sending me insane!

Me too But i think the headset they supplied to Giant was built to a budget And it was a very small budget The cups were just far to soft , I got real concerned how easy they came out of the frame , New headset went in nice and snug but Has since done a heap of hard work with a pair of...
  6. tick

UPDATE 28/11- Frame warrantied - Headset creaking/cracking noise, sending me insane!

I only ever overtightnd my headset once ( and that was after the creaking started and i was trying to work out if it was said headset or Forks The standard FSA headset is just shit imo
  7. tick

Mine looked the same , bottom cup was worse, how that happens :noidea: forks had a similar mark as yours ( Fox 32 ) , but worked fine with a new headset
  8. tick

Hoarders unite!

I love this one
  9. tick

two fingers is all you need really for this test
  10. tick

Formula One world championship

Agreed I am all for driver safety , but these new tracks are as boring as batshit All the truly Great Tracks are the ones that have the biggest consequences for getting it wrong
  11. tick

The whole FSA headset on mine was shit , cups mainly In saying that mine was an older Reign 2012 but i very much doubt they have improved:noidea:
  12. tick

My old 2012 Reign did the same thing, replaced top bearing and no difference Put a new Nukeproof headset in it and problem solved
  13. tick

Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

You did spray the rear rim with WD40 before you rode it though:noidea: Coz that is what all the cool kids do
  14. tick

Giant REIGN
  15. tick

The return

Like ^ I,ll keep riding my 26er till it finaly dies and i can,t find any bits for it. Also why is it that suspension has never been better yet most tracks are now so devoid of rocks or anything interesting I swear they must sweep the the tracks every morning with a broom these days at my...
  16. tick

The Fear...

+1 to this ^ Spent most of my life doing stupid things on two and 4 wheeled contraptions (i,m 42 ) Fear is the most important thing you need in any kind of dangerous sport , because without it you become dead very quickly I pick my moments now if i,m not feeling it, i ease off ...
  17. tick

Little Things You Hate

MC Hammer pants are still cool right:whoo:
  18. tick

Little Things You Hate

But i like using bling It makes my bike look awsome to the power of rad
  19. tick

Kudos - when customer service excels

Another big thumbs up from me for ( Pushys ) got some pedals and grips for the BMX bike in there normal super quick time Ironic thing is the BMX bike may sit unused for weeks before i ride it again:lol:
  20. tick

The gaming thread

I,m trying to like Assetto Corsa on PS4 but its just not happening Its like its only half finished , but they still released it Gone back to Project Cars