Search results

1. G

SOLD :: '04 Iron Horse SGS DH Team

All sold. Please move to correct forum.
  2. G

Still available. How does $2000 sound as an asking price?
  3. G

No, sorry. I want to get rid of it all at once... and soon.
  4. G

Item Has Been Sold
  5. G

IronHorse or Turner??

I don't post that much, but I will say that Iron Horse certainly do not suck. I'm now on an SGS DH Team and I'm hugely impressed with it. With regard to the thread, it all comes down to personal preference. You can ask these types of questions on forums until the cows come home, but you have...
  6. G

Nathan Rennie Interview

Good read, good interview. I think the web-zine format is an interesting idea, but I found this particular layout just too tough to read comfortably. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with the way you've done interviews in the past, keeping the pictures separate from the...
  7. G

adelaide

Gee wizz man, you do know Adelaide is a major city, not some out-in-the-middle-of-no-where stank hole. When we need to use technology, we don't need to travel interstate to do so. We are a small city (when compared with Melbourne and Sydney), but we have pretty much everything you could possibly...
  8. G

Lindsay Klien's 2004 Ride? (Global Goes Under)

Maybe if you ride with a Global rider. :P I honestly hadn't seen it posted anywhere on the 'net prior to this mornin'.
  9. G

Lindsay Klien's 2004 Ride? (Global Goes Under)

I just read that Global has gone belly up because Martin Whiteley can't afford to fund things out of his pocket anymore. Can you confirm this Lindsay and, if so, what are your plans for this upcoming year? If this thread already exists, feel free to lock this one. I had a quick look but...
  10. G

AHHHH!!!! farkin customs

Of course, but sometimes there just is no other way to get that component you've been drooling over. Also, if it means big savings, you can't really blame people.
  11. G

Downhill Domination *Warning dial-up unfriendly*

Give it a year and everyone will be doing it. 12 months from now you'll be call him a revolutionist! Rik - if he can huck 200 feet to flat, I think he's talented enough to do runs on his hubs, let alone need to cover his brakes. :P
  12. G

Attempt at attaining DropIn

Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting at. There are enough people on these boards to make quite a difference if everyone gets involved. The contact I found for ESPN is our best bet for cable, so if someone could get a Channel 10 contact email, it would be quite beneficial I think. Just...
  13. G

SIGNATURES !!

You whinging bitch! :wink:
  14. G

SIGNATURES !!

You're just jealous of my super good custom status! 8) But seriously, it would be cool to have an Adelaide one. I think there are a few people from Ad-town on these boards.
  15. G

SIGNATURES !!

Nice, apart from the fact that there isn't an Adelaide Crew pic. :evil:
  16. G

V10 or M1

Fair go man. Sorry, but his opinion is just as valid as yours. He may not know a fancy term for every part of a bike, but I'm quite sure he knows what he likes and what he doesn't. You might know your technical shit, but there are awesome riders out there who don't know what brake jacking is. I...
  17. G

V10 or M1

Throw your leg over a V10 and make the call for yourself. Bikes are far too personal to get based on an online group census. Especially the pricey ones!
  18. G

Ordinarily I would agree with you, but if they manage to get it on ESPN in the states (which is currently a realistic goal apparently), we have a far greater chance of getting it over here too. Easy as hell form to fill out so I don't see why we shouldn't take the 3.5 seconds to do so...
  19. G

This may well have been done on these forums before (if so I apologise), but it wouldn't hurt doing it again. I know there are a lot of you who want to see some decent MTB programs on TV. I'm kind of crazy about them too, so I emailed the DropIn production mob and asked what would be the best...
  20. G

Iron horse SGS DH Pro or New Craftworks?

Well, I can only speak from the experience I and my mates have had. Stores are usually very willing when someone forks out $5000+ in my experience because they want those customers to come back time and time again. The riders who hand over a lot of money are the one's you want back in your...