Search results

1. B

NSW 2012 Giant Reign 2 LARGE SOLD

Item: GIANT REIGN 2 Location:Seaforth NSW Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling: no longer ride Price and price conditions:$1,500 Pictures:
  2. B

Queenstown 2013

how does queenstown compare to whistler? whistler being a 10. thredbo being 2. imo.
  3. B

Whistler Bike Park Guide job

well i already spent 3 months riding there this summer while working online. im not interested in random jobs, im only interested in being a guide as i enjoy being on my bike and might as well get paid for it.
  4. B

Whistler Bike Park Guide job

so anyone work as a guide before? was it rewarding? i dont care much for money because im pretty financially secure. thoughts?
  5. B

Thredbo getting serious at last

just interested to know if you support the australian snow industry? because they literally rape australians and the industry never improves. i agree that australia is super backwards compared to the rest of the world not only in these two industries but about a million others too...
  6. B

thats never going to happen. for me thredbo is MORE expensive than whistler and has about 1% of the options. it will never be worth it for a guy like me who spends 40+ days riding.
  7. B

an announcement announcing a whole lot of nothing imo. nothing new.
  8. B

morzine school me on it

good sites for buying selling bikes/parts in morzine? doesnt seem to be much action on pinkbike for that area and i dont know the craigslist equivalent also that i used to good effect in whistler.
  9. B

Bike Parks - Australia

this is very true. it costs LESS for me to live in whistler than in sydney AND my lifestyle is way higher. I had my own studio apartment in the village $950 a month rent all inclusive. season pass $550, rode 45 days = $12 a day. Bike parts and labour is way cheaper also.
  10. B

Bike Parks - Australia

tell em they're dreamin' thredbo is a ghost town in summer. theres no way that region would ever get anything happening in summer.
  11. B

Bike Parks - Australia

absolutely this. went to thredbo last year. never again. just totally not worth it. queenstown, whistler, europe. basically just go overseas.
  12. B

Bike Parks - Australia

yeh basically australia sux. move countries like me and many aussies have if you love mountain biking and snowsports
  13. B

morzine school me on it

seriously on accommodation booking out in summer? it was super easy in whistler. im looking at going for july and august only. and i wish i could bring both bikes but looks like it will be my downhill rig. will probably get in touch closer to summer
  14. B

Ridng without helmet

agreed, retarded argument from a retard. again it comes down to growing up in a culture where its been indoctrinated into us to think like that. you can see the exact similarities with our views on speeding. we have people who like the retarded poster who think that anyone who speeds is...
  15. B

buying an entry level dh bike

yeh mate total rip offer him $200 for it
  16. B

Ridng without helmet

s there are many reasons. for example i spent 3 months riding in whistler. i rode over 50 days in the bike park and surrounding trails all with my helmets of course. but every time i get on my bike to ride 100 metres at walking pace to my mates house, the lake or around the village = no...
  17. B

morzine school me on it

appreciate the info topper. any advice on finding an apartment?
  18. B

morzine school me on it

is it difficult to find people to ride with? ill be going there solo and likely finding a studio for myself.
  19. B

Whistler 2012

man all you guys are scaring me into quitting this sport while im ahead!
  20. B

Whistler 2012

wow nightmare scenario. glad you got out ok.