Search results

1. N

MTB to Road - New Bike Advice

Hi everyone, I am pretty into mountain biking and want to start getting into some road riding as well for some fitness training and general riding with mates as something different. I am not sure if I would do racing, if so only relatively social. I am no pro but I know how to ride relatively...
  2. N

Riding evenly after a knee operation

I had a knee reconstruction about 1 year ago which they call a TTT. Its pretty major surgery (for a knee) where they break your leg to change the angle of kneecap and put a few screws in there, tighten things up etc. It took me a long time to even walk properly again and now I have well and...
  3. N

Clipless Shoe Types

I have the 661 Filter SPD skate shoe style clip in shoes which have been pretty good to learn on and are good to walk in too. I was reading in Aust mountain bike magazine about the 3 different types of shoe, comfort (im guessing what I have, look like walking shoes), trail (xc slimline style)...
  4. N

Making it ride better...

Hey Guys, I have a 2010 Commencal Supreme (not the DH version) which is an awesome bike, espeically for DH and jumps but I am possibly looking to make it a little lighter/rideable for XC, uphills and all mountain stuff, Its stock apart from replacing the tyres to 2.5” minion front and 2.35”...
  5. N

Full Face Helmets

Gday, Been looking to buy a full face helmet for downhill and downhill racing. At the moment im just using an old moto helmet which isnt in the best shape. It seems no bike shops around have these helmets to try on for sizing and ive orderered helmets from 2 different shops and they have been...