3. Kingswood

QLD 2008 Intense M6 ****SOLD THANKS****

Bump............
  4. Kingswood

Still for sale.
  5. Kingswood

There you go Sethius, I've updated the original post, and no there have not been any misalignment issues with the frame. Are you interested?
  6. Kingswood

Item: 2008 Intense M6 medium frame with Fox 40's Location: Mt Tamborine Item Condition: Good, all bearings replaced about 10 rides ago, no play Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $1900 - will ship at buyers expense Extra Info: Manitou Revox shock with 400 steel...
  7. Kingswood

Want to see why you're not having State Champs Qld ??

Fark man, this thread is really out of line, like school at 3am in the morning.....no class. From the 2 threads on this topic, the biggest reason I see for no state champs is this messed up sense of entitlement shown by a large group of the riding public in this area. Races are not a god...
  8. Kingswood

2011 QLD MTB State Championships CANCELLED

There is a big difference, the carpark at Joyce is probably about 2km's from the base of the DH tracks, and I am not sure if the road can be opened up for the general public during events. Logistical nightmare compared to Illinbah where you could drive into the carpark, set up your esky...
  9. Kingswood

MT Joyce opening day report + ride reports + updates

Eh nice one Cam, you should get on board for sure, would be great to catch up.
  10. Kingswood

raw'd bikes. Show me yours

From matte black to this, it took a long time, paintstripper just wasn't cutting the mustard so most of it was hand sanding.
  11. Kingswood

Yeah not much further at all to the top. From the top you can do all of bovine groove or go around the access road to the other ridge and into black rock. Both of those tracks are absolute winners.
  12. Kingswood

I had a great ride out there this morning about 8. I rode up Tunnel vision, then up worm juice, then up big bertha to get to the very top. Then came down bovine groove as far as the tunnel. Then pushed the fireroad all the way to the top again, taking some time to have a look at some sections...
  13. Kingswood

Fluro Intense M9 Anyone ?

Jeff Steber looks like he woke up in a ditch.
  14. Kingswood

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

Tony Stark wins.
  15. Kingswood

Yeah we had a look at that to, I wouldn't even contemplate the gated line, but the open part of that section still had some good options. Very keen to check out all of the DH tracks.
  16. Kingswood

Cressa and I headed out yesterday for another ride. We got constant spitting rain, and nice cool temps. A few corners where slippery but all in all it was a phat time. We rode up track 6 (tunnel vision) till we got to the tunnel. We then continued heading up track 2 (worm juice) till it...
  17. Kingswood

Ah huh!!! I have just revisited the map we picked up. We where standing on the access road at the start of track 11 thinking it kept going to the top and then kept going over to the other DH tracks, but looking at the map now, I can see that the access road isn't the highest point, and the...
  18. Kingswood

So Andy you got to the top of Mt Joyce yeah? We just got to the top of track 11, which I think might be about another 10 minutes or so to get up to Mt Joyce, hopefully next time I can get to the very top. I would imagine bombing the road from the peak down into track 11 would be massive fun...
  19. Kingswood

I was out there with my family and the cressa family yesterday. I'll start with the positive, the tracks we rode are absolutely awesome. I took my little daughter in the kiddie seat for a bit of the shoreline trail and it's really good, nice and wide, safe, a good pedal. Later on Cressa and I...
  20. Kingswood

Mt Joyce

I predict weekend sales increases at Beaudesert McDonalds. Cant wait, I am keen to see all of tracks, might just take the AM bike out for the opening day. I wouldn't mind looking at the multi-use-round-the-dam track for family rides.