Search results

1. Kingswood

QLD 2008 Intense M6 ****SOLD THANKS****

Item: 2008 Intense M6 medium frame with Fox 40's Location: Mt Tamborine Item Condition: Good, all bearings replaced about 10 rides ago, no play Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $1900 - will ship at buyers expense Extra Info: Manitou Revox shock with 400 steel...
  2. Kingswood

Intense M6 - NO LONGER FOR SALE - PLEASE REMOVE

Item: 2008 Intense M6 complete bike Location: Mt Tamborine Item Condition: Great. No dents in frame, everything works well, forks have some scratches on the lowers. Reason for selling: Not using Price and price conditions: NO LONGER FOR SALE Extra Information: All bearings where replaced 2...
  3. Kingswood

Cannondale Prophet with Lefty **** SOLD thanks Rotorburn****

Item: 2005 Connondale Prophet 1000, size medium. Location: Mt Tamborine (between Brisbane and Gold Coast) Item Condition: Really good Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This bike started life as brown, but I stripped it back and repainted it...
  4. Kingswood

Cannondale Prophet with Lefty ****SOLD Thanks Rotorburn****

Item: 2005 Connondale Prophet 1000, size medium. Location: Mt Tamborine (between Brisbane and Gold Coast) Item Condition: Really good Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This bike started life as brown, but I stripped it back and repainted it...
  5. Kingswood

Maribor World Cup

I've been waiting for this week for a long time. So Barel is out which is a major bummer, no news about Hill's recovery, Syndicate boys should be on carbon bikes with air shocks. I am hoping Hill comes through with the win, and Kovarik is on the podium. Wouldn't be surprised if Gwin has a...
  6. Kingswood

me... by me.

I just recently got a handy cam, and I thought I would delve into the "Self filmed, continuous run" genre of film making. This is my first time editing a clip together, so please be gentle. Cheers, Kingswood Scorsese. http://www.vimeo.com/10713049 http://www.vimeo.com/107130498
  7. Kingswood

Entourage

Does anyone know when Season 6 is available on DVD??? or any way of getting it? I am having Ari Gold withdrawals.
  8. Kingswood

DH Front Wheel - Dt 440 with silver 721 - $100 **SOLD THANKS ROTORBURN***

Item: Front wheel. Silver 32 hole 721 rim laced to DT 440 20mm hub Location: Mt Tamborine (between Gold Coast and Brisbane) Item Condition: Good. Hub is running well and the bearings are not that old. Rim has some dings but nothing deep at all. See pictures. Reason for selling: New...
  9. Kingswood

Schladming - 2009 world cup final

One race to go with the mens scores close enough for a few people to walk away with the title. 1 HILL Samuel 1219 2 MINNAAR Greg 1203 3 PEAT Steve 1150 4 ATHERTON Gee 1078 5 HANNAH Michael 929...
  10. Kingswood

Bromont World Cup 2009

..... and another WC to look forward to. Looks like race runs on the Saturday like at MSA. http://www.mondialduvelo.com/Anglais/CDM/horaire.htm Freecaster live feed starting at 3:15am Sunday by my calculations...
  11. Kingswood

Mont-Sainte Anne World Cup 2009

Okey Dokey, We have a world cup to look forward to this weekend, looks like DH finals are on Saturday afternoon, and 4x finals on Saturday night. (looks like the "Downhill Quebec Cup" race is on Sunday afternoon) http://www.velirium.com/competitions-3/uci-world-cup-of-downhill/schedule...
  12. Kingswood

2009 DH trip to Japan - updates with helmet cam.

2007 trip report here: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99831 2009, and after a lot of planning, and a lot of waiting, myself, Cressa, and a non-Rotorburn mate of ours did a trip to Fujimi Panorama in Japan at the start of June. Photography by Cressa. We flew from...
  13. Kingswood

TLD - Jersey - ***SOLD - Thanks Rotorburn***

Item: Long sleeve Troy Lee Designs GP jersey (I think it's the GP jersey anyway) Location: Tamborine Mt, QLD Item Condition: Really good, only worn about 4 times Reason for selling: Too big for me now Price and price conditions: $40 posted Extra Info: Size XXL, good for a bigger guy who...
  14. Kingswood

IQ test question that is doing my head in

0, 1, 2, 5, 20, 25, ?, ? What 2 numbers replace the question marks? I skipped this question during the test (iPhone app) and it has haunted me since. I have double checked the question and the numbers are right, and the app doesn't give me the answers.
  15. Kingswood

High/Low speed compression tuning

Hello Farkiners, I am running a Fox 40 fork and a Revox shock on my DH bike. I seem to have the suspension set up nicely at the moment apart from riding over rough stuff with a bit of speed. Slower rough stuff is great, corners are great, jumps are great, but when I go over chattery...
  16. Kingswood

TLD Moto shorts - Brand New - Size 38 -**SOLD THANKS FARKIN**

Item: Troy Lee Designs moto shorts, size 38 Location: Mt Tamborine, QLD Item Condition: Brand spankers, never worn Reason for selling: I bought them as a spare set, but now they are too big for me. Price and price conditions: **SOLD** Extra Info: Pockets are very very handy. Pictures: Below.
  17. Kingswood

Whister - nothing special... but recent

I mate did a drive to Whistler recently and he took a couple of snaps for me. I thought someone on here might like to see these.
  18. Kingswood

Brake hose guide clip for Fox Forks

Item: Brake hose guide clip for Fox Forks (needs to fit a Fox 40) Location: Tamborine Mtn price range/Willing to Pay: not sure, what are they worth? Extra Info: I will need the bolt as well. As long as it works perfectly I dont mind the condition. I can pay for the postage.
  19. Kingswood

Intense M3 ***SOLD Thanks Farkin***

Item: Intense M3 Red Medium Fox DHX 5 with 500lb RCS ti spring. 150mm dropouts Location: Tamborine Mountain, QLD (between Brisbane and Gold Coast) Item Condition: Used but still in good condition. There are some scratches and some paint chips. The main point to note is a dent on...
  20. Kingswood

Plates in collar bones

Well my dumb-arse collor bone is in 3 pieces and I will be going in on Tuesday to get a plate put into it. Has anyone had a plate put into their collar bone? What can I expect as far as the recovery goes? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.