Search results

1. frenchman

Smashpot spring 45 + 50

Item: smash pot spring 45 + 50lb Location: Melbourne Item Condition: any Price and price conditions:name it. do have a 70lb spring to swap if ur a thicc boi. Extra Info: Never get a van with a giraffe u don’t no. Pictures:
  2. frenchman

VIC Fox tailgate pad. Free

Item: fox tailgate pad Location: melb, west. Pickup only Item Condition: used Price and price conditions: free Extra Info: Pictures:
  3. frenchman

Fox 36 +2022 160mm airshaft

Item: as above. To suit the 2022 onwards 36 Location: anywhere Item Condition: useable Price and price conditions: name it Extra Info: happy to swap for a 140mm if that’s ur thing Pictures: not fussed. Just has to fit the newer shape 36
  4. frenchman

VIC 100-150mm Dropper 30.9 melb

Item: as above. No reverbs, internal routing. Location: essendon, Vic Item Condition:working Price and price conditions: $100? Extra Info: just after a cheapy to put on the commuter. Giant, tranz x etc would suit great. doesnt need a lever, but if it includes one would like it to be under bar...
  5. frenchman

44mm headtube reamer borrow / buy

Item: as above. Need to put in a deeper cupped headset and want to give a steal frame a quick once over. Location: essendon / Melbourne Item Condition: useable Price and price conditions: can trade for beers or name ur price Extra Info: if you smell ur dogs paws whilst they’re sleeping, they...
  6. frenchman

VIC Rockshox zeb ultimate 29 - sold

Item: zeb ultimate 29 170mm 44 offset Location: essendon, vic Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: got a 38 Price and price conditions: $1050 Extra Info: good condition, no creaky csu and just had a lowers service. Small mark on upper stanchion from transport. Pictures:
  7. frenchman

Contour

The kids are getting faster and I’m getting older, so I need to give myself a handicap to justify getting smoked by these 14yo instead of just allocating time to training. I picked this up off Muzz after I missed it the first time around. Was going to endurbro the Kavenz with a lighter fork...
  8. frenchman

I got a new bike - Kavenz VHP16

460 reach 420 seatube and a 1225 wheelbase running a zeb, hope hubs and ex481 front ex471 rear 27.5 (got a 29er to swap in later) Gx drivetrain Xt cranks and brakes Burgtec bars and pedals I’m gonna nosedive this thing so hard. And a picture of the honzo because it’s badass
  9. frenchman

Replace fox fork bushings

As above, has anyone got any homemade tools or ideas for extraction and refitting the lowers bushings? I’ve got something similar to this for an extraction but would welcome any other suggestions, especially for seating them back in!
  10. frenchman

Looks like a....

Devinci? Stolen from ridemonkey but thought this was a really great tool to figure which factories make multiple brands of frames. here You can find that VERY IMPRESSIVE PROSPECT CO. LTD pump out devinci and evil and pivot Giant really dominate supplying scott, trek, yeti, wahoo and a host of...
  11. frenchman

Early retirement / FIRE

Any farkers / burners gone down this path? Early retirement Wife and I have just turned 30. We’ve both succumbed to the lifestyle creep that comes with well paying jobs. We’ve got no debt but also don’t own our house and are currently living in an expensive city (median house price is +1mil)...
  12. frenchman

Alpine

Picked up an alpine 6 to replace the 26” version that I had been using for the last 4 years. Orange alpine 6 Fox coil DVO Onyx 170 Shimano XTR brakes, shifter, xt derailleur and cranks Burgtec pedals Sram 1180 cassette, xx1chain and Specialized Mini chainguide Bontrager boost 148 wheels...
  13. frenchman

orange 322

Now that I'm living a couple of hours from rotorua I figured I should retire the 223 and get onto something with less cracks. Happy that not much needed to be changed apart from the headset and rear hub is back to 135/12. Xt running gear with an xo shifter Xt 4 pots and mavic / hope / dt Swiss...
  14. frenchman

NT Black shimano xt cranks 104bcd 170 or 175mm

Item: black 170 or 175mm shimano xt cranks. 104bcd. That can take a bashguard. Location: anywhere Item Condition: any condition providing they are not bent. Price and price conditions: whatever is fair. Extra Info: Pictures: please.
  15. frenchman

Orange Alpine

Latest pic Jan18. Words are in post #14 o_O Picked up an Alpine from the ex Dirt team in UK. Looking to replace bars with some alloy Funn and the rims soonish after the 521s took a couple of dings :wacko: Need some black xt cranks as well :rockon: Cockpit: Renthal carbon + Thomson 50mm...
  16. frenchman

Tailgate pads.

So if you're running one how's it holding up? Is it worth spending the $150 - $200 for an evoc, dakine, Yakima etc or am I better off running a rubber bed liner and pool noodle from Clark rubber? I know on some pads the bikes can slip around a bit and If you leave them on for too...
  17. frenchman

shimano 10speed clutch or sram 9spd xo derailleur

Item: as above. Location: anywhere. But require item to be posted to Darwin NT Item Condition: useable Price and price conditions: the going rate. Extra Info: Shimano derailleur preference mid cage xt or mid / short zee/ saint Pictures: please.
  18. frenchman

Iscg old guide

Item: Iscg old chain guide. Not just the top guide preferably. Or an E13 ISCG old backplate for lg1+ Location: Darwin nt Item Condition: not bent Price and price conditions: what it's worth posted to NT Extra Info: white or black ideally please. Not too concerned if it's well used. 32-34 tooth...
  19. frenchman

27.2 Thomson post, 50mm thomson stem, shimano clutch rear derailleur

Item: Items as listed above. Location: Darwin NT Item Condition: Fair Price and price conditions: < than CRC Extra Info: Crazy ex-girlfriends are like a box of chocolates. They'll kill your dog. Pictures: Please.
  20. frenchman

Workstands - What's out there?

looking for a well made workstand. Would love one that's made in Aus. The old gripsport one seemed like the goods. Unfortunately I don't think Jon makes them anymore. I've been looking at the park tool prs 40 Doesn't have to be bench / wall mounted, but I'm struggling to find anything that...