Search results

1. cornflake

Cheap New Tyres

i'm doing a school thing which involves me needing around 8 brand new tyres, to do skid experiments. I know it's a stiff chance anyone's gonna have anything brand new that they're willing to sell really cheap, but thought I may as well try.... anyone?? show me the goods and make an offer:)
  2. cornflake

Saw II

Good lord, I just saw it then and I am frothing....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHOO what an awesome movie!! If they don't make a third, then I'm gonna either make one myself or kill myself under the same circumstances as one of those people did. That ending was so unexpected, and in all...
  3. cornflake

Junior Science Research Project - Ideas

hey fellas, We're doing this JSRP with school, and I reckon it'd be really cool to do something involving bikes/accessories. Has anyone ever done this and had the slightest success? I was thinking about maybe two chains and whether that'd increase/decrease ease and speed, etc. Or testing...
  4. cornflake

101 Ways To Annoy People

101 Ways To Annoy People (not sure if it's bveen posted before, but I love them) 1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly. 2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage." 3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go." 4. Learn Morse code, and have...
  5. cornflake

Bansai Kitten.....This Is Digsusting

I generally couldn't believe what I was reading when I first came across this. http://www.bonsaikitten.com/gray.html Some freak buys kittens and places them, live, into glass jars where they are "preserved for the household". They are fed through a straw and given muscle relaxant so that...
  6. cornflake

Let's Beat The Record!!! :D

Ok call me lame, but every time I look to see who's online, I notice that the most people ever on the site was 365, earlier this year. And I reckon it's worth it to try and beat that, just for fun.. Who's up for it? If you're interested, be online tomorrow night (MONDAY, 24th) at, say, 7:30...
  7. cornflake

Colorado in the Holidays

hey fellas, Me and the family are heading over for a mad-awesome-sick-broo 3 week holiday to America in the upcoming holidays, and I thought I might share it with you and ask a few questions. We're flying into Hayden and driving to Steamboat Springs in Colorado for 10 days of snowboarding...
  8. cornflake

Chain Letters......ARGH

Every day when I check my hotmail, i'm always attacked by a series of about 6 DIFFERENT chain-letters (per day). The majority even threaten me with bad luck if I don't pass them on! And what really aggravates me is that they use extremely stupid topic to try and get at the reader's emotional...
  9. cornflake

Priceless Video

I wasn't sure if this was meant to go in the video section, move it if you wish.... Priceless footage of a guy getting coathangered by a train cross bar. I'm sure it's probably been posted before, but it's still very worth the watch http://www.big-boys.com/articles/crosstrain.html how dumb...
  10. cornflake

Upgrading Frames

hey guys, Don't burn me for this, but I haven't had any experience with swapping frames. What does it take? I'm aware that you have to take everything else off (that's not rocketscience) but what does it cost and how long does it take? any advice would be great....
  11. cornflake

Cool Riddles

Anyone got any cool riddles out there? I reckon this one's really cool.... What am I? No legs have I to dance, No lungs have I to breathe, No life have I to live or die And yet I do all three. What am I? I'm a Fire.... Answer's above in white Anyone got any others? Post-em-up
  12. cornflake

Bledisloe Cup

Well I know all you Wallabie supporters out there are in denial, so I thought I might aswell break the ice and start this thread myself (being an All Black supporter)... I wasn't at the game but I enjoyed every minute of it at home surrounded by Wallabie-backing mates who decided that there was...
  13. cornflake

Cool Things to Buy In America

I'm going to America in the holidays with family, and i'm saving money up to buy heaps of stuff which I don't neccesarily need. What are holidays for! But what i'm getting at is that i've heard there's heaps of mad stuff in the U.S of A, and I want some. Nothing illegal (as much as I would love...
  14. cornflake

Snow Biking

Is it fun? I've never been, and i'm not actually planning to any time soon, but it looks like awesome fun. Is there anywhere to do it in Aus? Has anyone done it? Any stories to share? Fill me in...
  15. cornflake

Aaah! Gatecrashers

Hey guys, How can we stop gatecrashers? Bit of a party coming up, and sh**loads of people have heard of it and are just gonna rock up. Not cool, seeing as it's a small place, narrow street, and not much security. It's on the police circuit, but any other ideas?
  16. cornflake

Is Limewire/Morpheus/Airies illegal?

Ok I've heard that Limewire and the like are completely legal from some sources, then I run into cases where people have been sued shi*loads for every song they've downloaded. And I was also told authorities could find your IP address and track you down, come to your house, and search your...
  17. cornflake

Avids on EBay....11 mins left

AVID JUICY 7 on Ebay, brand new front brake. Awesome price by the looks of it It's 10:53 by me, and this finishes in 11 minutes so if you want it, go quick!! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42317&item=7166052228&rd=1 mods, feel free to delete this, I thought...
  18. cornflake

Fullface Pays Off.....Sorta.....

hey all, I recently invested in a 661 Carbon FF, and on Saturday arvo it paid off (in a kinda weird but wonderful way :p ). I was riding past Northbridge plaza in Sydney when i was swooped by two magpies whilst riding under a tree...both smacked into the helmet, and one of them really close...
  19. cornflake

Crusaders vs Waratahs

Super 12 finals are always awesome to watch, but this particular one stood out: the Tah's were in it! They didn't play well enough though, and Crusaders ran away with it at 35-25. Do you guys think this was a lucky year, or is it going to become a more regular event? I personally back the...
  20. cornflake

Problems With Avatars

i'm not sure if this is only involving me, but every now and then i can view avatars, but the rest of the time there's no avatars or signatures. is this a problem with my computer? is there a box i can tick to view avatars? and finally, is anyone else experiencing these problems? thanks for any...