Search results

1. camday

VIC Fox Racing Base Layer Vest, Medium, **SOLD**

Item: Fox Racing Base Layer Vest, Medium Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Brand New, with tags Reason for selling: not being worn Price and price conditions: $15 + postage Size: Medium Extra Info: Send me a PM for anymore info Pictures:
  2. camday

VIC Fox Racing Casual Shorts, Brown, Size 34 **SOLD**

Item: Fox Racing Casual Shorts, Brown, Size 34 Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Brand new, unworn Reason for selling: Not being worn Price and price conditions: $20 + postage Size: 34 Extra Info: Send me a PM for anymore info Pictures:
  3. camday

VIC Troy Lee Designs Jersey, Large, Long Sleeve **SOLD**

Item: Troy Lee Designs Jersey, Large, Long Sleeve Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Worn a few times, basically new Reason for selling: not being worn Price and price conditions: $15 + postage Size: Large Extra Info: Send me a PM for anymore info Pictures:
  4. camday

VIC 661 Short Sleeve Jersey, Grey/White/Black **SOLD**

Item: 661 Short Sleeve Jersey, Grey/White/Black Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Used, but in great condition Reason for selling: not being worn Price and price conditions: $15 + postage Size: Medium Extra Info: Send me a PM for anymore info Pictures:
  5. camday

VIC Fox Default Shoes, White US11, BRAND NEW **SOLD**

Item: Fox Default Shoes, Size US 11 Location: Ballarat, VIC Item Condition: Brand new, never worn Reason for selling: Unwanted gift Price and price conditions: $50 + postage Extra Info: I have the box for these if needed,
  6. camday

VIC please delete

Please delete. No longer for sale
  7. camday

VIC 661 Armour $SOLD

Item: 661 Armour Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Used but good condition Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Size Large Pictures: Yep, I know it's upside down!!
  8. camday

King of Ballarat Race 3 **RESULTS**

We saw 104 entrants into race 3, slightly down on the previous races, but I think this was still a good turnout after we saw over 100mm of rain fall in Ballarat over the past 2 weeks. The tracks held up, but were certainly not in ideal condition, but the guys did well to get the tracks into race...
  9. camday

Kob 2010 race 2 results

Race 2 of the KOB 2010 series was held at Black Hill. It was pretty chilly throughout the day, but not cold enough to not wear muscle shirts in the pits. Wandering around the pits and the tracks, there some new riders to downhill competing in their first races, plus a few old timers...
  10. camday

King of Ballarat 2010 Race 1 **RESULTS**

In cool and wet conditions, Race 1 of the King of Ballarat series saw 116 riders converge on Black Hill, in what is the biggest King of Ballarat race held in the clubs history. With plenty of showers present in the morning practice session, the track was very greasy in sections, with many...
  11. camday

King of Ballarat 2010, Race 1 20th June, BLACK HILL

Event details: When: Sunday 20th June, 2010 Where: Black Hill, Ballarat, Cost: All racers $30 + $5 for race plate $15 for day license if needed (Club memberships will be available) Event Timetable: Saturday: Unofficial practice from 12 Midday We would appreciate no riders riding the...
  12. camday

Black Hill, Ballarat

Hi all, We are having a working bee at Black Hill this Saturday from 9am, for all those interested in attending to fix up the tracks, and make some slight changes to the tracks for the 2010 KOB series Please let me know if you have any questions We may just keep this thread going for any work...
  13. camday

VIC Fox DHX 5.0 Shock 9.5 X 3.0 **SOLD**

Item: Fox DHX 5.0 9.5x3.0 Location:Ballarat, Vic Item Condition:Great Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Includes a 400lb spring Pictures:Of Course, more upon request
  14. camday

VIC 2005 Commencal DH Supreme **SOLD**

Item: 2005 Commencal DH Supreme Sml/med frame Location: Ballarat, Victoria Item condition: Great. Had the usual shuttle marks, and some scratches, but is overall in great condition Barely ridden over the time I have had it. Great beginners bike Reason for selling: Possibly new bike, of the...
  15. camday

Mt Beauty SC Helmet Cam footage

Here is some helmet cam footage from Mt Beauty on the weekend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me2DaeuS0EE
  16. camday

Rage - best of Recovery '98

Well I happened to be flicking channels Saturday night, and what would happen to come on rage? The best of Recovery '98. Now this only showed the live acts from '98, and was great to watch while I attempted to keep my eyes open. Now the question I put to you is, did anyone else happen to watch...
  17. camday

Career change

Looking at a possible career change, and an apprenticeship has come up in Horticulture Landscaping. I wanted to ask those who might be employed or been employed in this field, or are completing study in this area: - Once completed the training, is there plenty of work available if travelling...
  18. camday

King of Ballarat 2009, Race 3, 20th September

Event details: When: Sunday 20th September, 2009 Where: Black Hill, Ballarat, Cost: All racers $30 + $5 for race plate $15 for day license if needed (Club memberships will be available) If you have you race plates from previous races, please bring them along! Event Timetable: Saturday...
  19. camday

King of Ballarat 2009, Race 1, 5th July, BLACK HILL

Well it's that time of year again, and the King of Ballarat is now upon us. This year, we will be running a three race series, with dates and venues below: Race 1: 5th July, Black Hill Race 2: 9th August, Black Hill (TBC) Race 3: 20th September, Black Hill There has been plenty of work going...
  20. camday

4X in Ballarat, your help wanted!!

At present, I have been in touch with the local council in regard to getting a 4X track built here in Ballarat, that can cater for both races and riders of varying abilities, which is similar to the Anglesea Bike Park. About 2 years ago, we had Glen Jacobs come up and tour the town, and we were...