Search results

1. B

Any advise on where to ride when visiting Vegas

Hi Guys, Got a work holiday in Vegas at April and was hoping to do a bit of riding, any recommendations of riding in this area?
  2. B

Rocky Mountain 2013

Here is another pic of the new steed. Road it yesterday in the Epic, got to say it's an amazing bike to ride. Fast up hills, and fast and nimble down.
  3. B

Rocky Mountain 2013

Pick it up last night 2013 Element 950 What a beautiful bike at 12.6 Kg. Things I changed Tyres to IKONs, made them tubeless Easton Haven Carbon Bar - 711mm I like wide bars 3T Team-Doric Carbon Seat Post Will do more bling later. Going to take it for a test ride this...
  4. B

Rocky Mountain 2013

Ordered my 950 Element 2013 model today Pick it up on Friday. Changes to be done 2 x 10 Wheels to Stans Arch Easton Haven Carbon Riser Bar Can't wait.
  5. B

mt joyce

Was a good day there today But agree with posts above tracks are in need of some tlc, but hey I'll ride anything makes it more challenging. Is nice and dry except for a couple of small spots where the sun doesn't shine. All up worth the trip out there.
  6. B

mt joyce

Going there today will let you know
  7. B

Workshop Stands

Thanks guys for the feedback Think I might go with the recommendations and get the Park
  8. B

Workshop Stands

Hi Guys Anyone know what these stands are like? http://www.pushys.com.au/vulcan-repair-stand.html
  9. B

Post your 29er!

Newbie MTBer Hi Guys, Been reading through all the post for awhile now, waiting to decide on what to get. I'm not a hardcore rider and just wanted something that would be a good all round bike. Went with the Scott SCALE 29 ELITE Bike is stock even the peddles so will be doing some...