Search results

1. T

QLD sold

Item: 09 titus ftm gold anodized front triangle, carbon seat stays and linkage, black alloy chain stays. small but is big for standard, im usually a medium and fit it well with a 50mm stem. Location:brisbane will post. Item Condition:good Reason for selling:more travel Price and price...
  2. T

do you have icetech slx or zee brake levers? make them better.

after realising that slx lever bodys look suprisingly simular to deore xt's, i went searching for some answers. i found them here. http://huckingkitty.com/node/9 now if only there was a diy section to post this in
  3. T

QLD Ns soda fr SOLD

hey people it is time to sell my bike as i want a new xc/trail bike and this dosent get the use it deserves. bought the frame in November, parts are a mixture of new/from my previous bike and from the forums. huge amount of fun to ride and wouldint sell it if i didint need the $$$...
  4. T

argyle/pike lowers found

Item: lowers, any pre 2010 rockshox 32mm 20mm axle would work. Location:brisbane would be cool but happy to pay for postage Item Condition:good Reason for selling:cracked lowers Price and price conditions:what its worth Extra Info:would consider a whole fork. Pictures:please...
  5. T

QLD 100mm forks qr disk mounts cheap

looking for some replacement forks for a commuter 100mm travel, quick release and disk mounts. -$100 or whats its worth prefer local pickup- brisbane but post is cool if im happy with the fork must be reliable,prefer coil but will consider air.
  6. T

sold

Item: 09 umf freddy 1 17" w/08 dhx5.0 air and 09 solo air 170mm totems and .5 deg headset Location:brisbane Item Condition:good, paint has small rock chips around bb/chainstay and some on the down tube, not many. light scratches on side of toptube from being locked up. structurally sound, no...
  7. T

ns soda fr

hey all considering getting a new freeride frame and have had my eye on the ns soda. doing a bit of searching and cant find a whole lot of info/reviews from the general population "riders" and all i can find is from ns related or mag reviews/specs ect ect has anyone here have one or...
  8. T

how to/ DIY section

from a long time user/ lurker i really feel that there is need for a how to section that can have basic stickys of how to tune gears, disk/rim breaks tune suspension aligning components ect ect along with more complicated threads on anything maintenace/working on your bike based...
  9. T

hardtail commuter/xc rig SOLD

Item: bicycle Location:brisbane, happy to post at buyers expense Item Condition:good Reason for selling:gone to the dark side Price and price conditions:$200 as is or $350 with thomson stem/post, seat in second pics and a good once over so its running 100% Extra Info: SOLD have...
  10. T

steel road frame with 1 1/8 headtube, and road parts. 8sp/9sp road parts!!

Item: steel road frame M/L Location: brisbane seq area but would consider post Item Condition: good, paint is not a concern if its scratched, no dints /cracks bent things ect Reason for selling: steel is real Price and price conditions: what its worth Extra Info: has to be 1 1/8...
  11. T

sold

up for sale is my ironhorse sgs worldcup dh bike haveing built it up and rideing it over the past year or so, i have come to realise that there is just not big enough hills in brisbane :( and that a 6" trail bike is more practical to ride the up and down trails we have here. rear brake...