Search results

1. V

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

No worries ....have a good one !!! great weather this weekend
  2. V

Glass Northside Lots of glass on the northside single track xc section, especialy the uphill section that runs below the TAFE and just prior to the last board walk .
  3. V

Can some of you locals recommend some good places to eat? Healthy cafe stuff, a good burger, Chinese- you name it. Next time I ride there I don't want to get in the F3 on an empty stomach ha ha. Theres a couple of cafe's just up the road near Hornsby Cycles "Bru Ha Ha" on the Pacific...
  4. V

Love that tracking shot in the promo
  5. V

:target::lock1::whoo::cheer2::rockon::clap2::peace::Banane53::Banane40::Banane18::Banane27::Banane48::Banane20:
  6. V

All's good ....Hopefully the weather would have sorted itself out by then
  7. V

Wot the Just read on NobMob OMV is NOW CLOSED for 3 weeks Submitted by Winco on Sat, 12/01/2013 - 14:19 OMV is NOW CLOSED for 3 weeks until the official opening takes place. This is the official council notice. Hornsby Shire Council Information Notice 11.01.2013 The Hornsby Mountain...
  8. V

NSW Hornsby Trails going ahead *Press Release*

Looks like clearing up weds arvo.....sun all day Fri :target:
  9. V

Anyone know the regs with regards to wet weather riding at the track ?
  10. V

Yes I live here
  11. V

Any news on opening date......I can hear a lot of chain slaps from my house:Banane45:
  12. V

So the trail is open ?:target:
  13. V

JetBlack 24 Hour 2011 - 3+4 December, Mt Annan

No didnt notice the guy on the ground (clever editing eh ).....was he/she alright ?:distrust:
  14. V

Any news as yet with regards to the race going ahead this weekend......BOM predicts showers. DOH ! just seen the above post me not awake yet !!!!!!!!!
  15. V

Looking good....looks like a nice flowing track but thats probably just the rider :clap2: Thanks mate, much appreciated !
  16. V

Hi guys, anbody ridden the track at Mt Annan......whats it like for climbs , tech sections etc. Cheers