Search results

1. aaronzor

NSW Sold

SOLD..... Please Remove Thanks Item: TRANZX Indoor Trainer JD111
  2. aaronzor

Sydney CBD Night Out

Hey Guys, Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in meeting up in the city for a few drinks on a friday night?? Hit up a few clubs after or something as well let me know if anyones interested email me upp hiimaaron@optusnet.com.au Cheers -Aaron
  3. aaronzor

Private Message "Reply All Button"

Is there anyway we can have a "Reply All Button" so that instead of copying all the people you want to send a PM to you can just hit reply all to send it to everyone if that makes sense?
  4. aaronzor

Sydney-NSW-Good Bike Shops?

Hey Guys, Can anyone fill me in on some good Bike shops within Sydney NSW around the Northern Beaches/Hills District area that you have gone to and gotten good service ? And if theres a certain mechanic you dealt with? I am more or less looking to find a bike shop that has the time to...
  5. aaronzor

Northern Beach Riders

Calling all Northern Beach riders!! Anyone who is into trails/xc nothing crazy lemme know!! not interested in Downhill.. more focused on trails and xc to enjoy a long cruisy chillout ride.. Am keen to start riding on more of a routine since winter has gone and my fitness is coming back im...
  6. aaronzor

Anyone Riding This Weekend?

Hey guys, anyone riding near the northen beaches this weekend??? either PM me or reply to this thread!!
  7. aaronzor

Mavic Crossmax SL UST Question

Guys I have a set of Mavic Crossmax SL UST They came with my bike when i baught it a few months ago, anyway i have come to the stage where i now need to replace the tyres because they are bald. I am still not sure when it comes to tubless so i opted for putting tubes on! anyway so the...
  8. aaronzor

1956/57 Ford Thunderbird Wanted

Collector wanting a 1956/57 Ford Thunderbird. Must be Original Spec, Must be in Mint / Showroom Condition. Willing to pay top money for the right car, also willing to travel. Must be located in AUS. Anyone interested PM me Regards Aaron
  9. aaronzor

Manly Dam Ride

Hey guys lets organise a Manly Dam ride!!! who is up for it =) ???
  10. aaronzor

Buying Winter Cycling Clothes

Hey guys Where are good places to buy MTB apparel ?? apart from bike shops? im looking at spending money on good clothing for winter but i find my local bike shops have a poor selection. so i just want some ideas as to where everyone else buys there clothes? ? im looking for some...
  11. aaronzor

New XC Short Travel Bike

Hey guys im just looking at the moment but would like to purchase a new bike. i weigh 60kg's and am about 6 foot I have a Giant AC which i use for pretty much bashing around and riding anything from a few drops here and there to single track etc. Only problem is i am finding the AC to be...
  12. aaronzor

Buying Bike Interstate/Shipping/COD

OK guys, i have been searching through the posts here about Interstate Buying and Shipping and COD but nothing seems to answer my exact question. Here it goes Say you wanted to buy a bike from another state and it was $5000. How would you go about getting the seller to send the bike. I...
  13. aaronzor

Chain Question "Narrow, Super Narrow"

Hey guys just got a question regarding a chain I have a HG-53 "Super Narrow" Chain and im curious as to the difference between "Super Narrow" and "Narrow" as i have been looking on the net and i see them words pop up alot. I snapped the chain twice and it has become too small now to...
  14. aaronzor

Giant AC Seat Issues

Hey guys i just want to know, anyone who has ridden a Giant AC 05 or has the same seat, does it really hurt your ass? i wear bike pants with like the cushion under your ass and i cannot ride the bike for more than 20 mins without my ass being sore, its really uncomfortable. does anyone...
  15. aaronzor

Crank Brothers Clipless Pedals

What: Crank brothers clipless pedals "Prefferably mallet c's" but open to any other crank brothers pedals people are selling !!!! Price range/Willing to Pay: $90 - $130 Location: Sydney NSW Extra Info: Can be new or used i dont mind! i just need pedals!!!:D
  16. aaronzor

Damaged Pedal Please Help....

Ok guys heres my story about 2 -3 weeks ago i was riding my bike to work i put malet c's on her made sure they were tight and head of to work mind you it was raining that day, never the less i took care like i would, i was coming up to a busy roundabout and i did not want to ride through it...
  17. aaronzor

Limits of a Giant AC

Hi I own a Giant AC and just would like some feedback from people who own a AC or have experience with them!, i just would like to know if anyone has broken their AC and how what riding were you doing were did it break, what you think the limits of this bike are and the weaknesses of this...
  18. aaronzor

Rear Shock + Aeroplane Help

Hi im going on a holiday and taking my bike with me on the aeroplane i have a manitou 6 way swinger on my bike, now i have heard that your supposed to take all the air pressure out of the shock so it doesnt explode? but then i thaught it was bad to take all the air out??? can someone just...
  19. aaronzor

Rally Pace Notes

Ok quick question if anyone knows the answer been watching the rally lately, and i wondered how does the passenger dude who reads the driver the pace notes know when to say them, like say they are going around a corner how the hell does he know which corner and when to say the notes...
  20. aaronzor

Really Sexy Cannondale Bike

i was on the cannondale website and they must have some new frame design for the gemini dh or something cause i came accross this bike and it is so damn HOT i serioulsy want this bike it looks so sexy to ride FAR OUT i wonder how much it is All info can be found here...