Search results

1. M

Canyon spectral Fork upgrades, vorsprung laftkappe or SD DVC Components?

Ive got a canyon spectral ex7 2015 and I love it. Had it for almost 2 years now and am considering upgrades from stock, though I do have offset bushings which have slacken the head angle. Great! Want to extend my pike 150 forks to I60mm and add either vorsprung or the Sd Dvc. Looking for more...
  2. M

VIC SOLD!!! 2013 trek fuel ex 9 small $1800 ono

SOLD!!! The Most ENDURO Fuel EX9 26” around! Size SMALL!! Selling now $1800 ONO This is a great bike for small riders. I’m 160cm tall and it fits great. Many upgrades. Changed to Fox 34,160 -130 travel talas and it totally takes on the rough stuff great. I do enduro and all day rides. Even...
  3. M

2014 SB66C vs Canyon Spectral EX 7.0 ??

Hi i'm heading to the uk soon and have the lovely opportunity to get a knew bike! I've been thinking of getting the 2016 Canyon Spectral EX 7.0 for 2100 pounds about $3725.89 AUD https://www.canyon.com/en-au/mtb/spectral/2016/spectral-al-7-0-ex.html But this has come up used on pink...
  4. M

Fox DOSS broken cable screw.

was doing the usual maintenance on the Doss. it needs a top up of air pressure once a year, a couple of PSI not much. reinstalled the cable and tightened. dufus! i obviously over torqued it. but honestly i didn't feel it as i was going oh so sensitively. but still i broke the the head...
  5. M

Good alternative to buller epic trail?

Hi people, Mates and i have planned a trip to Mt Buller epic trail on the May 2nd weekend but have found that the trails on Buller will be closed for the coming snow season. disappointed- yes, better planing - yes! Wondering if anyone could suggest a comparable option? we wanted to camp...
  6. M

WTB - Stem Easton Haven 55mm

Looking for easton haven stem 55mm Will consider 60mm stems too. Will pay postage if price is right and in decent condition. Cheers
  7. M

hello newbie to the site.

Hi, new to the site and have only been riding for a year and a bit. love everything about bikes to the point i spend more time than i should scrolling through the internet to add to my bike fantasies. (actually i should be doing work now) got my first FS bike late last year. Trek fuel ex 9...