1. J

Fat Bikes Avanti Tracker

Nice to have more fat in this world
  2. J

Fat Bike Diamant f3 Mammut with rider review

MT2's so far so good!
  3. J

My last ride for those interested http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?206184-2010-Yeti-303R-DH-tapered-headtube-NOW-includes-rider-review
  4. J

Yep running the snowshoes, time will tell if I rip the ass or side wall out of these, ill be in touch when I am due for new tyres, higher pressures seem to be helping, I have come from a couple of pairs of fox 40's, so I might not be the best judge of performance, but the blutos are a light...
  5. J

I can’t advise you on where to spend your money, but ride them first, see how they feel and how you feel on the bike, give it a good hit. If it’s right for you it will only take 2 mins to feel at home. I rode about 5 cheaper options and they did not sync for me. But all were fun to ride. Just...
  6. J

Could not agree more, but brings a massive smile to my face riding it.
  7. J

Yes they do, its not unpredictable but is there. Drops don’t really worry it with 4inch from the tyres and 4 inch from the fork feels like an 8inch suspended roughie Most of the time the tyres work really well to hook up, although there is a delay in the bite. If you are turning left it helps...
  8. J

Are Australians missing the point? Wikipedia states a fat bike is a bicycle with over-sized tires, typically 3.7" or larger and rims wider than 44 mm, that are designed for riding on soft unstable terrain such as snow and sand. Fat bikes have been around for over 30 years with origins from...
  9. J

2011 Kona Coilair

http://www.konaworld.com/page.cfm?content=magic
  10. J

DH Zerode G-1 (2011)

nice one, keep us posted on how she rides!
  11. J

cleats

Your pedal should have an adjustment screw, this will allow you to adjust the amount of tension on the cleats
  12. J

Manitou Travis oil top up

probably due a service and new seals (but a small top up would not hurt )
  13. J

Atomlab Pimplite rims?

have a chat to greg at TWE he can do custom powder coat colours and builds a good wheel http://www.twebikewheels.com.au/ keep us posted
  14. J

Twenty6 Ti Pedal problem

both nicho and tyler from twenty6 US have been in touch with me and working on a solution, ill keep you posted with the result
  15. J

2011 yeti 303r-dh

did your frame arrive yet?
  16. J

Twenty6 Ti Pedal problem

much appreciated thanks ps i have also sent this request direct to the Rouler site
  17. J

Twenty6 Ti Pedal problem

thanks all, ill get onto rouler and keep you posted
  18. J

Twenty6 Ti Pedal problem

I am after some help with my pedals; they have developed a creek when under load. I have pulled these apart and regreased; the outer bush area has signs of some wear along with its adjoining nylon locking bush (possibly I have over tightened these at some stage) Any suggestion on rectifying...
  19. J

DH Yeti 303 RDH

nice ride you should get a few weeks out of the 1kg of grease, you only use about 0.8ml of grease per lube
  20. J

My Santa Cruz Carbon V!0

nice to have you back in action.