Search results

1. josh123

Pocket Bikes

Does anyone know if these are worth buying? I'm just lookin for oe to stuff round on and get me to the shops quicker than pedal power. Can anyone put me in contact with someone who is selling? I'm considerin spendin bout 400
  2. josh123

Rossignol Bandit B2

Yeah, you were right about Ebay. We don't do non-MTB sales on Farkin, mainly because then we will get a whole lot of members who care nothing of MTB's and are just here shopping. That's not the way we want to go. Good luck selling them though! johnny. :)
  3. josh123

Online Shopping!

Hey guys, Lately I've really been getting into the whole "online bike store" movement...it's a lot cheaper with very quick and easy transactions from places like phantomcycles and dhdirect! Does anyone have any good Australian sites apart from those that they have found reliable and does...
  4. josh123

Foo Fighters

Who is going to the December concert? Who is an absolute die hard fan? Fav Song? I love 'em...best band EVER! (IMO) and my fav song is "Hey! Johnny Park" or "generator";)
  5. josh123

Ski Whistler

Now, i know everyone raves 'bout going to the Whistler MTB park! I am a HUGE skiing nut and have been to Whistler in Winter for the last two years and has been phenominal! (I have also been pulled into the "newschool" revolution:p ) I noticed the people in Canada in general are some of the...
  6. josh123

XTR and SRAM

I'm considering gettin' a new XTR rear derraileur and have SRAM X-7 shifters, would the shifters be compatible with the XTR derraileur? Would it be worth getting new shifters aswell, does it make any difference in the shifting efficiency?
  7. josh123

X-0 rear derraileur

Do you think it would be better to save some money and just get an X-9 derraileur or spend a bit more on an X-0
  8. josh123

Canon EOS 350D

Recently my home was broken into and took my new EOS 300D, laptops, i Pods and a lot more (hopefully the coppas will catch the bastards) but never the less i was wondering if anyone has bought the new 350D and how their experiences have been cos that is what GIO are replacing it with! Cheers, J
  9. josh123

Fox Float R?

Can anyone give me helpful advice on this shock for a freeride bike?? I've seen it on both DH bikes (with the piggy back), aswell as a lot of XC or Enduro bikes. Any help would be great, Cheers!