Search results

1. D

QLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Fox Factory Series 32mm Float CTD with Trail Adjust 130mm 27.5/650B

Item: Fox Factory Series 32mm Float CTD with Trail Adjust 130mm 27.5/650B Location: Southside Brisbane Item Condition: Great condition with just some normal wear marks No marks or damage to the stanchions 175mm long tapered steerer Came off my 2014 GT Sensor - not much use before I...
  2. D

QLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Rockshox Reverb, 31.6, 380mm, 125mm drop, LH Lever

Item: Rockshox Reverb, 31.6, 380mm, 125mm drop, LH Lever Location: Rochedale South, can post Item Condition: Pretty good. Some small marks on the remote Reason for selling: New bike came with a stealth reverb Price and price conditions: $160 (+post) Extra Info: Hose is about 1300mm long...
  3. D

Oldmad to Newmad

Is this at the top of Ripley's at Daisy Hill?
  4. D

New bouncy bits

Where did you buy the inline from?
  5. D

2014 GT Sensor Carbon Pro

Ordered a 150mm Pike from Merlin Cycles and it arrived a week later. Installed it earlier this week and took it out for a test ride yesterday. The difference over the 130mm Fox 32 is amazing. I was worried it would have a negative impact on the handling but so far it seems better at everything.
  6. D

Does anyone use Royal clothing?

I have some royal socks they're socks
  7. D

IMBA trail solutions book

I have emailed too
  8. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Test fitted it on the new rack:
  9. D

SOLD Bontrager Evoke RXL Carbon Saddle

Item: Bontrager Evoke RXL Carbon Saddle Location: Gympie, QLD (Also go to Brisbane every second weekend) Item Condition: Like new! Reason for selling: Came with new bike, I prefer my old saddle Price and price conditions: $100 + $15 express post Extra Info: 148mm width, weighs only 145g...
  10. D

US Parts Free Shipping

Got a small typo/mistake here:
  11. D

Rear derailleur install + chainline problems.

You need to wind the B-Screw in on the derailleur
  12. D

AM GT Trail bikes retro rewind

Nice, looks pretty tidy. I've gone for a NW ring on mine too, but I've got a dropper so there's still 3 cables/hoses running down there. Good feedback regarding the Pikes. Mine is a Pro so it's got a Fox 32 but it's not great either, definitely considering the same upgrade.
  13. D

AM GT Trail bikes retro rewind

How do you find the Sensor with a 150mm fork considering they're only 130mm standard? I've been considering a Pike for mine but I was going to lower to 140. Also, no dropper post?? I use mine non-stop. edit: lack of dropper post helps explain the light weight though!
  14. D

E13 TRS+ Wheelset Experiences

My GT came with these wheels (in 650B). Cant fault them. The hub is stupidly loud, but I kinda like it. However if you want to talk to someone while riding you need to keep pedalling so you can hear each other.
  15. D

Cane Creek DB Inline

That's a great price..
  16. D

First dropper post in the Tour de France?

It only drops 1cm, hardly seems worth it
  17. D

2008 Giant Trance X1, first mtb build

How many teeth on the chainring? It looks big in the pics..
  18. D

Best place to get GoPro mounts and accessories?

http://aud.dx.com/search/gopro
  19. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

That's cool, how do the training wheels go off road?
  20. D

2014 Trek Remedy 9.9 650b

Where/how did you mount the camera for that video?