1. Warp

Sold Commencal Meta HT AM Medium Gunmetal Grey 2018

Sending PM
  2. Warp

Sold Commencal Meta HT AM Medium Gunmetal Grey 2018

Still available? Shipping to 6025 WA?
  3. Warp

The 2020 Orange Alpine 6 is Totally Overhauled - But Looks Exactly the Same

Chump change. I'll hold for bikes that cost 30K before upgrades.
  4. Warp

Wait! Only 74 degrees Seat angle? Utter crap... It should have like 91 degrees.
  5. Warp

Me too but unfortunately the industry is against it... What are we talking about again?
  6. Warp

Bushings tend to last longer but require tighter tolerances for just about everything. Bearings tend to last less but are easier to work with generally. My Nicolai used a combination of both because Germans. I had to re-tighten it once and that was it. Some people had issues with the main...
  7. Warp

Product Review Oddjob's cave of tyres

Tell me more, I'm all ears... I hate a love / hate relationship to Minions. I'm running a front currently, but that dang sensation of losing grip when not enough lean drives me crazy sometimes. Grip for Africa, though. I have run the Hans Dampf and I like them. I have not tried the new...
  8. Warp

Confessions from the fuckwits

Actually, why is that farking plate in there? It doesn't connect to the other plate, so it gives fuck all stiffness Oh, well... I guess I'll continue misthreading the chain every time I put one on.
  9. Warp

Looks like Paul Aston and Pinkbike have parted ways

It was written very professionally I think. Enve was given every chance to make it good and defend themselves. It's Enve who has to take a good hard look at themselves. How did those issues arise? How on earth you let a less than perfect product get to the hands of a journo that had issues with...
  10. Warp

Seeking advice on sponsorship

Or Mika Hakkinen... The point is he has to be different or add something to the experience of the viewers. There had been a few articles in Pinkbike that may be a starting point. But to summarize, getting sponsorship is like getting a job... you have to be noticed and/or knock on a lot of...
  11. Warp

Backyard mechanics

Plot twist... that is the anti-theft device!
  12. Warp

Which bike Trail or XC - Trance 29 2 or Anthem 29 1

Probably they cut the bars on that one. The Trance 29'er comes with 780mm bars from stock. I have a Trance 29er 2 Alloy. To upgrade from NX to GX on the Trance 29er 2, you have to be willing to upgrade the wheelset as well as NX is shimano compatible and the stock wheels are NOT the DT Swiss...
  13. Warp

Giant backflip to Fox, ditch DVO

Too much of a free choice can be bad too. Have a browse to a Nicolai thread and you'll see. Yeah, there are beautiful creations and some others that only a loving blind mother could love. That is the reason also why Baum can and will refuse to give you exactly what you want if they think it...
  14. Warp

Giant backflip to Fox, ditch DVO

Welp, let's be honest... I don't see why the XC guys would haul almost 1,900grs of 32mm forks when Fox has something in 34mm like 200-300grs lighter that does roughly the same. I guess they could live with the shock, though. Edit... Giant could have looked smart and keep the Gravity team on DVO...
  15. Warp

No more need for a torque wrench?

Sure I respect that. And again, I understand the implications. For me, for carbon bits is a needed due to the characteristics of the material. On alloy parts I've never used one. Most L shaped allen/hex wrenches start flexing when they get close to the recommended torque for the bolt, you can...
  16. Warp

No more need for a torque wrench?

Which in my dumb opinion is nonsense. MTB's are off-road vehicles subject to abuse, not a Formula 1 car. I understand the requirements of being light, strong, yada, yada... I stick with my point.
  17. Warp

Shock and fork servicing/upgrade recommendations

Mine is really plush too. I think it may be related to the fact that the damper leg uses much more oil than a sealed cartridge (the Rhythm is not sealed) and as you say, it's really composed. I'm not really missing my Pike.
  18. Warp

Confessions from the fuckwits

At least he was not coming from Alice Springs to D-Town just for this... :D
  19. Warp

Spengle tri spoke MTB wheels

That's not light... A DT Swiss XM1501 wheelset beats it. Heck, my 29"-28mm wheelset is 1550grs and I didn't have to sell a kidney.